Cooler weather. I avoid ties at nearly any cost above 80F.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:27 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2836post #42526 of 787171/2/13 at 3:38pmpost #42527 of 787171/2/13 at 3:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cantabrigian
I probably seem like a hater (I'm honestly not) and I only comment because I care / sold you some ties so feel responsible for your steez soul...
I don't think that's a sportcoat shirt.
I don't love it but - especially here in London - it's a thing. You see a lot of people rocking a navy, charcoal or even electric pinstripe suit with shirts like that. I just think the pattern is too bold for an odd jacket, unless maybe a navy blazer.
Even if the scale were smaller, that much white and paired only with a bold, brightish blue seems to call for a suit much more than a brown SC.
I have to say, for some reason I really like the shirt and think it'd look great with a navy or charcoal blazer... For what it's worth. Also yes, the collar is awesome.post #42528 of 787171/2/13 at 3:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by Axelman 17
Not sure about the PS but felt like the combo needed something different to punch it up.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Maybe a colourful, but not so vibrant square would have been a better idea - nevertheless, I like it. White linen would have been more coherent, but your goal was to spice it up, so I think you did pretty well by limiting the "craziness" to a single element.post #42529 of 787171/2/13 at 4:36pmpost #42530 of 787171/2/13 at 5:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by Frankie22
I hope everyone had a great NYE! I wish all of you health and happiness.
Jacket - SammyShirt - BBTie - Rando Saks SilkSquare - YountTrousers - PantaShoes - DC LewisClip - Vintage (1940's)
very nice Frankie!post #42531 of 787171/2/13 at 5:30pmpost #42532 of 787171/2/13 at 5:52pmpost #42533 of 787171/2/13 at 6:28pmpost #42534 of 787171/2/13 at 6:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by Axelman 17
What am I, chopped liver?post #42535 of 787171/2/13 at 7:23pmpost #42536 of 787171/2/13 at 8:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by clapeyron
can we get a picture of you wearing pents without the jacket. I think you don't necessarily need a fuller break. I suspect that your waist line is slanted towards the front, resulting in excess fabric under your belt line and your pants not falling straight down in the front but drooping in somewhat a J shape. GIF: (Click to show)
love the gif.
interesting idea, i honestly dont remember how my pants were positioned when i took the pic. as loathe as i am to post unjacketed pis, and reveal my true fattitude, next time i wear the suit i will try and summon the courage to do so, since you asked so nicely and made an awesome gif.post #42537 of 787171/2/13 at 10:37pmpost #42538 of 787171/2/13 at 11:16pmpost #42539 of 787171/2/13 at 11:28pmpost #42540 of 787171/3/13 at 12:14am
I love the ear band. Must be that I am Swedish and have spent a couple of weeks in the Swedish mountains each year during my childhood.Quote:Originally Posted by mossrockss
Went for a walk in the snow with my family. Levi 501's, miscellaneous everything else (ear band from Idre Fjäll, Sweden).
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Poor man's watch thread 8 seconds ago
- › BNWT Orazio Luciano La Vera Sartoria Napoletana 100% Linen Sport... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 10 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Severe migraine and teeth pain - what to do? 15 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 20 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 22 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 23 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...