lol, with vox, you never know.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2835
Styleforum Top Picks
I probably seem like a hater (I'm honestly not) and I only comment because I care / sold you some ties so feel responsible for your steez soul...
I don't think that's a sportcoat shirt.
I don't love it but - especially here in London - it's a thing. You see a lot of people rocking a navy, charcoal or even electric pinstripe suit with shirts like that. I just think the pattern is too bold for an odd jacket, unless maybe a navy blazer.
Even if the scale were smaller, that much white and paired only with a bold, brightish blue seems to call for a suit much more than a brown SC.
Yeah, I'm borderline disabled when it comes to finding non solid shirts to wear with sport coats.
But I do love that shirt, pattern and all. Perhaps it shall be relegated to suits (which are rarely worn these days) or at least to solid blazers.
Regardless, thanks for the crit
can we get a picture of you wearing pents without the jacket. I think you don't necessarily need a fuller break. I suspect that your waist line is slanted towards the front, resulting in excess fabric under your belt line and your pants not falling straight down in the front but drooping in somewhat a J shape.
@ timotune, have you tried growing a moustache? I think that it would look a lot better on you. either full shaven or full beard, not neckbeard only IMHO. very nice scarf.
artist rendering (yes those are your eyebrows):
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I hate the coat and am not crazy about the scarf, but you've come so far with how your stuff fits that the overall impression is still very, very good. In the context of good fit and pleasing color combinations, the quirkier parts of your ensembles come across as playful and youthful instead of jarring and affected.
Really liking your contributions to this thread.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 45 seconds ago
- › Motorcycles 1 minute ago
- › NIKE Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread 9 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura 12 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › 5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for... by mahnoormalik
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw