Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:39 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2831post #42451 of 787221/1/13 at 8:04am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42452 of 787221/1/13 at 8:11amQuote:Originally Posted by Snoogz
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
jacket is brown or blue? looks better blue.
also, i think that shirt is not really best worn with a jacket and tie. more of a casual jeans/khakis shirt i think.post #42453 of 787221/1/13 at 8:36ampost #42454 of 787221/1/13 at 8:52ampost #42455 of 787221/1/13 at 9:08ampost #42456 of 787221/1/13 at 11:52amQuote:Originally Posted by Hampton
Thanks for a good 2012 everyone. Let's hope 2013 will be the best year!
Will also say that I have learned a lot from this forum and still have a long way to go. You learn something new here everyday and that is just fun if you ask me, thanks all!
From yesterday just a relaxing casual new year
happy and healthy new year to your friend and yourselfpost #42457 of 787221/1/13 at 12:15pmpost #42458 of 787221/1/13 at 1:08pmpost #42459 of 787221/1/13 at 1:56pmpost #42460 of 787221/1/13 at 2:29pmpost #42461 of 787221/1/13 at 4:06pm
I hope everyone had a great NYE! I wish all of you health and happiness.
Jacket - SammyShirt - BBTie - Rando Saks SilkSquare - YountTrousers - PantaShoes - DC LewisClip - Vintage (1940's)post #42462 of 787221/1/13 at 4:17pm
The only time I break out a black suit on NYE..Spent it in San Fran with wife and some friends.. was not able to take multiple pics and the odd camera I used seemed to have a filthy lens (friends camera) did not notice until I got back home and uploaded the pic..So please disregard the orbs and discoloration..
Tie: Gitman Bros (knit tie)
Shoes: A. Testoni
Sorry for the crappy pics all.. did not have the time to take multiple pics.. we were rushing out of the house yesterday late afternoon to make it too San Fran!
Edited by chocsosa - 1/11/13 at 2:12pmpost #42463 of 787221/1/13 at 4:38pmpost #42464 of 787221/1/13 at 5:01pmpost #42465 of 787221/1/13 at 6:57pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › FS: VINTAGE SHELL CORDOVAN FLORSHEIM ROYAL IMPERIAL 8.5 D 1 second ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY (really Saturday) CHALLENGE: March 28th: 50 Shades of Black Tie 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...