Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:15 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2830post #42436 of 787191/1/13 at 1:15am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42437 of 787191/1/13 at 3:11amQuote:Originally Posted by Connemara
Happy New Year! The office was deserted today. I took a walk around my building mid-afternoon and had to take a pic of this; the sunlight on the staircase was nice.
Paul Stuart flannel sack blazer
White linen PS
Not pictured: Allen Edmonds bluchers, Polo RL cashmere overcoat.
looking good and thank you for posting pictureof the sunlight on office staircasepost #42438 of 787191/1/13 at 3:16ampost #42439 of 787191/1/13 at 3:54am
More vintage. I found this suite on the last day of the year in a flee market shop in the country side of Sweden. It is from 1946. I payed 56 SEK. That is approx. €6,50 or $8,50. A resonable price.
And even better. There were two suits from the same era and at the same price. I do not expect the same luck every day 2013. Happy New Year!
Edited by Albert Hal - 1/1/13 at 4:17ampost #42440 of 787191/1/13 at 4:32am
Really really cute! Have a nice and healthy 2013 you and the family :)Quote:Originally Posted by mktitsworth
Staying in for New Years, but I give you the best dressed person in the house:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
She wants to know what you think of her fit.post #42441 of 787191/1/13 at 5:15ampost #42442 of 787191/1/13 at 5:58ampost #42443 of 787191/1/13 at 6:19amQuote:
Josh, I found some more appropriate pics of my friend Kappelan wearing a knit tie. I think he could help you a lot. Chat to him, he's a great guy.post #42444 of 787191/1/13 at 6:26ampost #42445 of 787191/1/13 at 6:27ampost #42446 of 787191/1/13 at 6:42amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Happy new year, everyone. Best wishes for love, health, and prosperity to you all.
Nice fit, but for New Year's Eve I would have expected a three-piece Tom Ford tux with ass-kicking wide peak lapels and shoes so shiny they capture the flash. Oh well...2013 might meet expectations... ;o)post #42447 of 787191/1/13 at 7:02ampost #42448 of 787191/1/13 at 7:21ampost #42449 of 787191/1/13 at 7:58am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.