Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2830post #42436 of 787211/1/13 at 1:15am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42437 of 787211/1/13 at 3:11amQuote:Originally Posted by Connemara
Happy New Year! The office was deserted today. I took a walk around my building mid-afternoon and had to take a pic of this; the sunlight on the staircase was nice.
Paul Stuart flannel sack blazer
White linen PS
Not pictured: Allen Edmonds bluchers, Polo RL cashmere overcoat.
looking good and thank you for posting pictureof the sunlight on office staircasepost #42438 of 787211/1/13 at 3:16ampost #42439 of 787211/1/13 at 3:54am
More vintage. I found this suite on the last day of the year in a flee market shop in the country side of Sweden. It is from 1946. I payed 56 SEK. That is approx. €6,50 or $8,50. A resonable price.
And even better. There were two suits from the same era and at the same price. I do not expect the same luck every day 2013. Happy New Year!
Edited by Albert Hal - 1/1/13 at 4:17ampost #42440 of 787211/1/13 at 4:32am
Really really cute! Have a nice and healthy 2013 you and the family :)Quote:Originally Posted by mktitsworth
Staying in for New Years, but I give you the best dressed person in the house:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
She wants to know what you think of her fit.post #42441 of 787211/1/13 at 5:15ampost #42442 of 787211/1/13 at 5:58ampost #42443 of 787211/1/13 at 6:19amQuote:
Josh, I found some more appropriate pics of my friend Kappelan wearing a knit tie. I think he could help you a lot. Chat to him, he's a great guy.post #42444 of 787211/1/13 at 6:26ampost #42445 of 787211/1/13 at 6:27ampost #42446 of 787211/1/13 at 6:42amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Happy new year, everyone. Best wishes for love, health, and prosperity to you all.
Nice fit, but for New Year's Eve I would have expected a three-piece Tom Ford tux with ass-kicking wide peak lapels and shoes so shiny they capture the flash. Oh well...2013 might meet expectations... ;o)post #42447 of 787211/1/13 at 7:02ampost #42448 of 787211/1/13 at 7:21ampost #42449 of 787211/1/13 at 7:58am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 10 minutes ago
- › CHALLENGE: SW&D does "Traditional" DEADLINE JULY 12, 2015 12 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 15 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 16 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 18 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 19 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...