This is so American, a good one though
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2830
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42437 of 787231/1/13 at 1:15ampost #42438 of 787231/1/13 at 3:11amQuote:Originally Posted by Connemara
Happy New Year! The office was deserted today. I took a walk around my building mid-afternoon and had to take a pic of this; the sunlight on the staircase was nice.
Paul Stuart flannel sack blazer
White linen PS
Not pictured: Allen Edmonds bluchers, Polo RL cashmere overcoat.
looking good and thank you for posting pictureof the sunlight on office staircasepost #42439 of 787231/1/13 at 3:16ampost #42440 of 787231/1/13 at 3:54am
More vintage. I found this suite on the last day of the year in a flee market shop in the country side of Sweden. It is from 1946. I payed 56 SEK. That is approx. €6,50 or $8,50. A resonable price.
And even better. There were two suits from the same era and at the same price. I do not expect the same luck every day 2013. Happy New Year!
Edited by Albert Hal - 1/1/13 at 4:17ampost #42441 of 787231/1/13 at 4:32am
Really really cute! Have a nice and healthy 2013 you and the family :)Quote:Originally Posted by mktitsworth
Staying in for New Years, but I give you the best dressed person in the house:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
She wants to know what you think of her fit.post #42442 of 787231/1/13 at 5:15ampost #42443 of 787231/1/13 at 5:58ampost #42444 of 787231/1/13 at 6:19amQuote:
Josh, I found some more appropriate pics of my friend Kappelan wearing a knit tie. I think he could help you a lot. Chat to him, he's a great guy.post #42445 of 787231/1/13 at 6:26ampost #42446 of 787231/1/13 at 6:27ampost #42447 of 787231/1/13 at 6:42amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Happy new year, everyone. Best wishes for love, health, and prosperity to you all.
Nice fit, but for New Year's Eve I would have expected a three-piece Tom Ford tux with ass-kicking wide peak lapels and shoes so shiny they capture the flash. Oh well...2013 might meet expectations... ;o)post #42448 of 787231/1/13 at 7:02ampost #42449 of 787231/1/13 at 7:21am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 32 seconds ago
- › How many shirts do you own? 39 seconds ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)