Thanks mate. Yeah I noticed that on the pic.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:08 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2825post #42361 of 7872212/31/12 at 4:07am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42362 of 7872212/31/12 at 4:09am
Josh, good outfit, but tie knot is VERY sad and not up to the standard of the rest of your outfit i am sorry to say. In my opinion you try incredibly hard to look really smart, don't spoil it for a tie knot, spend the extra 2 minutes it would take to make it awesome. It really would be worth it IMO.post #42363 of 7872212/31/12 at 4:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Johnboy
Josh, good outfit, but tie knot is VERY sad and not up to the standard of the rest of your outfit i am sorry to say. In my opinion you try incredibly hard to look really smart, don't spoil it for a tie knot, spend the extra 2 minutes it would take to make it awesome. It really would be worth it IMO.
Please explain, 'cause I don't see anything particularly wrong with this knot.post #42364 of 7872212/31/12 at 5:12am
I've got to be the guy to disagree with this--stripes, especially chalk stripes, scream "business" to me, which isn't appropriate for a wedding.
That said, it's a beautiful suit, and the fit is superb. Love the tie as well. Just don't think I would wear that suit to a wedding. Would totally rock it during the week thoughpost #42365 of 7872212/31/12 at 5:44ampost #42366 of 7872212/31/12 at 6:30ampost #42367 of 7872212/31/12 at 6:41ampost #42368 of 7872212/31/12 at 6:48am
Noone in the office today but me! Feelin' meh from the weekend so I threw whatever on this morning, maybe tonight's festivities will liven me up later.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #42369 of 7872212/31/12 at 6:52ampost #42370 of 7872212/31/12 at 6:52ampost #42371 of 7872212/31/12 at 6:53amQuote:
@unbel - waitaminute...
how did you know it was a hangover?
Yeah I figure as much... as soon as I saw my reflection in the bathroom mirror something/s don't quite work. Oh well, I took the effort to take the shots, might as well upload 'em eh? Glad noone's here
btw we need to get on it about a 2013 DC GTG thingy again.post #42372 of 7872212/31/12 at 7:00amLol well whenever I say "feeling meh from the weekend" I usually mean I'm hungover. Also whenever it's morning I'm usually hungover. But that's just me. Jacket really is awesome though. Is it cashmere? I'm always down for a dc meetup.post #42373 of 7872212/31/12 at 7:03ampost #42374 of 7872212/31/12 at 7:08am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 46 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 52 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 2 minutes ago
- › Can I get some help deciding between these 3 pairs of shoes? 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...