He was actually unstoppable the second half of the season, but you can only have so many miraculous comebacks until one slips through. Tony had a great year despite a terrible offensive line.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:49 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2824post #42346 of 7872112/30/12 at 8:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42347 of 7872112/30/12 at 8:45pmQuote:
Romo is going to have to do a lot more than that to get the monkey off his back. He's going to need to be consistent through an entire season and at least take his team deep into the playoffs. Hell, a Superbowl would go a long way. My boy Rivers has the same problem, except he has been far more consistent than Romo. Neither have a ring though, and that's the biggest test even though, yes, it takes mroe than a quarter back to win one, as Dan Marino proves.post #42348 of 7872112/30/12 at 9:00pm
I no longer own a TV, so I most certainly was not. Even if I did, I am on record as boycotting the cowboys until Romo is gone. Every year, I hear more and more excuses for why it's everyone's fault but Romo's and I can stand it no longer. He needed to be gone years ago.post #42349 of 7872112/30/12 at 9:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by mktitsworth
I no longer own a TV, so I most certainly was not. Even if I did, I am on record as boycotting the cowboys until Romo is gone. Every year, I hear more and more excuses for why it's everyone's fault but Romo's and I can stand it no longer. He needed to be gone years ago.
This just shows that you don't know football, which is fine. However, simply state it as such.post #42350 of 7872112/30/12 at 10:06pmpost #42351 of 7872112/30/12 at 10:11pmQuote:
Who was it that decided to take a vacation day with J. Simp during the very short break he had before the biggest game of his career to that point? Who chokes in the clutch as evidenced by his 1-6 record in win or go home games? Whos two for six (2007 and 2009) in potential play off births and has never made it past division?.
The excuse is continually that the poor performance has nothing to do with Romo, yet he is a constant factor who obviously contributes. He's a good quarterback, but he's not great and Dallas needs to stop trying to push him as the next Aikman or Staubach. It's long since gotten old and obvious that this will not happen. People seem to find him likeable (I obviously don't), but he consistently does not get the job done. Joe Montana took the Kansas City chiefs to the AFC playoffs in 1993 - The bloody Chiefs! Montana - Great quarterback. Tony's got a great rating, but he is obviously flawed and Dallas needs to get past it's usual denial regarding this. Until then, I'm going to continue not watching because it gets boring very quickly.
This is not to say Tony is the only problem - Jerry is horrible and despite my personal fondness for him I think Jason may need to go - but he's one of them, and the sooner this is faced the sooner Dallas will be a competitive team again.post #42352 of 7872112/30/12 at 10:14pmpost #42353 of 7872112/30/12 at 10:22pmpost #42354 of 7872112/31/12 at 2:28amQuote:Originally Posted by Rambo
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Also, I hate to see trousers with belt loops and no belts. If you don't like to wear a belt, buy trousers with side tabs and/or buttons for braces instead.
But I do like the windowpane.post #42355 of 7872112/31/12 at 3:11ampost #42356 of 7872112/31/12 at 3:11ampost #42357 of 7872112/31/12 at 3:16amQuote:
These have buttons for braces and I usually wear that. This is matter of taste, I like it this way.post #42358 of 7872112/31/12 at 3:23ampost #42359 of 7872112/31/12 at 4:01ampost #42360 of 7872112/31/12 at 4:07amQuote:
Thanks mate. Yeah I noticed that on the pic.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 45 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 47 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...