He was actually unstoppable the second half of the season, but you can only have so many miraculous comebacks until one slips through. Tony had a great year despite a terrible offensive line.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:54 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2824post #42346 of 7871912/30/12 at 8:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42347 of 7871912/30/12 at 8:45pmQuote:
Romo is going to have to do a lot more than that to get the monkey off his back. He's going to need to be consistent through an entire season and at least take his team deep into the playoffs. Hell, a Superbowl would go a long way. My boy Rivers has the same problem, except he has been far more consistent than Romo. Neither have a ring though, and that's the biggest test even though, yes, it takes mroe than a quarter back to win one, as Dan Marino proves.post #42348 of 7871912/30/12 at 9:00pm
I no longer own a TV, so I most certainly was not. Even if I did, I am on record as boycotting the cowboys until Romo is gone. Every year, I hear more and more excuses for why it's everyone's fault but Romo's and I can stand it no longer. He needed to be gone years ago.post #42349 of 7871912/30/12 at 9:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by mktitsworth
I no longer own a TV, so I most certainly was not. Even if I did, I am on record as boycotting the cowboys until Romo is gone. Every year, I hear more and more excuses for why it's everyone's fault but Romo's and I can stand it no longer. He needed to be gone years ago.
This just shows that you don't know football, which is fine. However, simply state it as such.post #42350 of 7871912/30/12 at 10:06pmpost #42351 of 7871912/30/12 at 10:11pmQuote:
Who was it that decided to take a vacation day with J. Simp during the very short break he had before the biggest game of his career to that point? Who chokes in the clutch as evidenced by his 1-6 record in win or go home games? Whos two for six (2007 and 2009) in potential play off births and has never made it past division?.
The excuse is continually that the poor performance has nothing to do with Romo, yet he is a constant factor who obviously contributes. He's a good quarterback, but he's not great and Dallas needs to stop trying to push him as the next Aikman or Staubach. It's long since gotten old and obvious that this will not happen. People seem to find him likeable (I obviously don't), but he consistently does not get the job done. Joe Montana took the Kansas City chiefs to the AFC playoffs in 1993 - The bloody Chiefs! Montana - Great quarterback. Tony's got a great rating, but he is obviously flawed and Dallas needs to get past it's usual denial regarding this. Until then, I'm going to continue not watching because it gets boring very quickly.
This is not to say Tony is the only problem - Jerry is horrible and despite my personal fondness for him I think Jason may need to go - but he's one of them, and the sooner this is faced the sooner Dallas will be a competitive team again.post #42352 of 7871912/30/12 at 10:14pmpost #42353 of 7871912/30/12 at 10:22pmpost #42354 of 7871912/31/12 at 2:28amQuote:Originally Posted by Rambo
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Also, I hate to see trousers with belt loops and no belts. If you don't like to wear a belt, buy trousers with side tabs and/or buttons for braces instead.
But I do like the windowpane.post #42355 of 7871912/31/12 at 3:11ampost #42356 of 7871912/31/12 at 3:11ampost #42357 of 7871912/31/12 at 3:16amQuote:
These have buttons for braces and I usually wear that. This is matter of taste, I like it this way.post #42358 of 7871912/31/12 at 3:23ampost #42359 of 7871912/31/12 at 4:01ampost #42360 of 7871912/31/12 at 4:07amQuote:
Thanks mate. Yeah I noticed that on the pic.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Borrelli cotton and linen white shirt size 16/41 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 10 minutes ago
- › Design work I wish I'd done 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?