Always setting the standard.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:32 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2815
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42212 of 7871912/28/12 at 7:52ampost #42213 of 7871912/28/12 at 7:54amQuote:
Did you get an autograph?post #42214 of 7871912/28/12 at 7:56ampost #42215 of 7871912/28/12 at 7:57ampost #42216 of 7871912/28/12 at 8:04ampost #42217 of 7871912/28/12 at 8:08ampost #42218 of 7871912/28/12 at 8:09ampost #42219 of 7871912/28/12 at 8:11amQuote:
Ah, ours is right near downtown and just down the street from some art galleries and such. In other words, people whom I consistently try to impress but am always shot down by.post #42220 of 7871912/28/12 at 8:12amQuote:
Yes, It is my fault, I was in a hurry and tried to conceal it with outerwear rather switching into my Evening Dress. I have seen it done in movies and pictures but the reason they were correct and I was wrong is they went to events during the day, and did not go home and change. I was went home to change quickly and was lazy. I was lucky to get away with it.post #42221 of 7871912/28/12 at 8:15amQuote:
Quite true - Little Italy now consists of middling-quality Italian restaurants on Mulberry St., hemmed in with the expansion of Chinatown. All the coolness happens further north, towards Alphabet City, unless it's heavily funded, then it occurs in Soho and Tribeca.post #42222 of 7871912/28/12 at 8:18amNolita is cool, desserts are good on Mulberry, but that is about it. Any place that tries to woo you into their restaurant should be avoided at all costs. It is worse than 6th street in the East Village. Anybody familiar knows what I mean.post #42223 of 7871912/28/12 at 8:19amAlthough much of San Diego has traditionally been almost anti-elegant, Little Italy is elegant, very friendly, well cultured, and everyone is free to be who they want to be. It is a real community, where people are very accepting. In my opinion it is one of the best places to live.
The Gaslamp is a circus, engage in moderation. IMO Don't go there too often or not know what you are getting into because you will become a cynic in humanity.post #42224 of 7871912/28/12 at 8:20am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1066 Active Users (192 Members and 874 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 29 seconds ago
- › Alden Black Cordovan Shortwing Bluchers - 9.5E 57 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Alden. Cigar Shell. Cordovan LWB size 10D. 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 11 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 12 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?