or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2808  

post #42106 of 78724
Requoted for icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


post #42107 of 78724
Bundled up. Rain, snow, ice, slush..... VA's poor attempt at winter frown.gif



*trousers are navy Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Borrelli coat
Banana Rep wool sweater thingy
Pink shirt
Kors tie
Gant trous
C&J
post #42108 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDiaz View Post

New worsted flannel pinstripe suit off the rack, needs some alterations (trouser length was adjusted by the department store)

Probably gonna have the shoulders reduced in the front (or shifted), shorten the jacket body and sleeves, slim the sleeve opening and let out the jacket waist a bit... $$$$!

 

700

 

700

  I wouldn't change anything with the jacket, Bro. That looks fantastic to me!

 

 I hope the one i get looks nearly as good. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #42109 of 78724
NOBD - excellent
post #42110 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by FillW View Post

  I wouldn't change anything with the jacket, Bro. That looks fantastic to me!

 

 I hope the one i get looks nearly as good. icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

Just uploaded a new pic where you can tell it's tight, and the upper sleeves have some funny wrinkles due to forward shoulders. Fortunately there's more than enough outlet at the waist and seat of the jacket, hope there's enough under the collar so the shoulders can be shifted too...

 

I'm so bored I took the time to Foof myself (shortened and "let out" jacket and fixed shoulders):

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

400

 

 

 


Edited by RDiaz - 12/26/12 at 8:16am
post #42111 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDiaz View Post

Just uploaded a new pic where you can tell it's tight, and the upper sleeves have some funny wrinkles due to forward shoulders. Fortunately there's more than enough outlet at the waist and seat of the jacket, hope there's enough under the collar so the shoulders can be shifted too...

 

I'm so bored I took the time to Foof myself (shortened and "let out" jacket and fixed shoulders):

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

400

 

 

 

I like this quite a bit.  I just wish that most DB jackets had a lower button stance.

post #42112 of 78724

1000

post #42113 of 78724


post #42114 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDiaz View Post

Just uploaded a new pic where you can tell it's tight, and the upper sleeves have some funny wrinkles due to forward shoulders. Fortunately there's more than enough outlet at the waist and seat of the jacket, hope there's enough under the collar so the shoulders can be shifted too...

 

I'm so bored I took the time to Foof myself (shortened and "let out" jacket and fixed shoulders):

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

400

 

 

 

  Yeah, I can see where the jacket is a little tight and it's also a teeny bit long- but it still looks good.

 

 There aren't a whole lot to choose from OTR where I looked but the one I found looks pretty "boxy" on me but I think i can have my tailor take it in.

post #42115 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


"Can I tell you a little about Jesus Christ, our personal savior?"

"Wait, where are you going..."

"They always leave......"
Edited by Rambo - 12/26/12 at 10:13am
post #42116 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by FillW View Post

  Yeah, I can see where the jacket is a little tight and it's also a teeny bit long- but it still looks good.

 

 There aren't a whole lot to choose from OTR where I looked but the one I found looks pretty "boxy" on me but I think i can have my tailor take it in.

I can say I'm certainly lucky with off the rack clothing - forward shoulders are a pain but usually it's just that and it doesn't always look bad. On the other hand, not many balance problems and usually everything looks quite clean, this is a special case because it's a drop 7 and I usually look for a drop 6.

 

It's easy for a DB to look boxy - you certainly need to make sure it's as close as possible to your body without looking tight. Wider lapels and a narrower wrap help, but those aren't commonly found off the peg.

post #42117 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Very nice!  Love the fabric and the lapels.  Details?

post #42118 of 78724
Clag, unbutton the top button, ya nit.
post #42119 of 78724
Tirailleur, celebrating christmas in africa?
post #42120 of 78724
That's racist.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III