or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2807  

post #42091 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
1000
love it. we are twinz from yesterday!!! happy holidays to you too, and enjoy HK. cheers.gif


hober twins? however yours is more of a reefer while mine's forrest. green that is.

 

today's fit, very similar to clarinetplayer's.

flannel trousers + shirt + sweater. mine being bland solid spruce, though.

 

1000

 

 

shout out to my chocolaty brother chocsosa.

 

first I discover our similitude in height and now I have glimpsed yet another tile in the rich mosaic that is my theory of us being twins separated at birth.


Quote:
Originally Posted by chocsosa View Post


700

 

1000

 

HK all the while presents itself from it's finest side. boy do I miss the clean German air.

 

1000

post #42092 of 78724
DSC00480.JPG 1,702k .JPG file

 

 

700

post #42093 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

Thx. C&J Belgrave.

thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Mom got me matching PJ's for me and my lady, but she was too shy to wear them with me when we had company...

laugh.gif lookin sharp, buddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

hober twins? however yours is more of a reefer while mine's forrest. green that is.

indeed, mine is olive. i meat the whole rig. navy SC, lighter blue stripe shirt and green tie. a good combo, imo. smile.gif
post #42094 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Mom got me matching PJ's for me and my lady, but she was too shy to wear them with me when we had company...

No joke - I thought that was your mother on the left...
post #42095 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

 

 

HK all the while presents itself from it's finest side. boy do I miss the clean German air.

 

German air?!   I thought you're french, at least by your nickname on SF

I know... I whow who Clapeyron was... Clapeyron, Carnot & al

post #42096 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

700


700

nephew,
looking good
post #42097 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

shout out to my chocolaty brother chocsosa.

 

first I discover our similitude in height and now I have glimpsed yet another tile in the rich mosaic that is my theory of us being twins separated at birth.

 

1000

 

HK all the while presents itself from it's finest side. boy do I miss the clean German air.

 

1000

That's a beaut Clap! Jeeze! lol..but yea we def have a lot of similarities in style..I knew I had a sartorial dopple ganger out there! HK looks beautiful! Now I gotta go when possible! lol

post #42098 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhunter View Post

German air?!   I thought you're french, at least by your nickname on SF
I know... I whow who Clapeyron was... Clapeyron, Carnot & al

I love that this forum can take me back to Thermodynamics course in 3rd year of university!!! satisfied.gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifnod[1].gif
post #42099 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

700

 

700

I like your outfit Hampton very nice.. ( hope you will also do us a shot with jacket on) 

Very masculine Hublot watch there. Was it a Gist?

post #42100 of 78724

New worsted flannel pinstripe suit off the rack, needs some alterations (trouser length was adjusted by the department store)

Been to the tailor and the jacket is going to have the shoulders remade with more slope, accomodating forward shoulders and slightly narrower. Collar is to be lowered a bit. The wrap is being narrowed, chest under the armpits taken in, waist let out a bit, sleeves slimmed and slightly shortened, and the jacket body is being shortened too. Yeah, the suit looks worse IRL than it does in the pics. $$$ alterations. Luckily I got it on heavy discount... lol8[1].gif

 

Would you have the "tit" buttons removed too? I think they look a bit superfluous...

 

700

 

700

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

700

 


Edited by RDiaz - 12/26/12 at 1:24pm
post #42101 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post






1000


My father, who always put a Marine "spit polish" on his shoes, said, "You can tell the measure of a man by the manner he cares for his shoes." He would have approved, mightily, of Clapey's shoes.
post #42102 of 78724
Tweed, moleskin and suede (duh). And green socks for Christmas.

post #42103 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhunter View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

 

 

HK all the while presents itself from it's finest side. boy do I miss the clean German air.

 

German air?!   I thought you're french, at least by your nickname on SF

I know... I whow who Clapeyron was... Clapeyron, Carnot & al

 

 

Haha, no i'm not french. Dr. teatime had a better guess. I'm merely a mech. engineer with an affinity to thermodynamics.

post #42104 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDiaz View Post

New worsted flannel pinstripe suit off the rack, needs some alterations (trouser length was adjusted by the department store)

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
700

Debonair. You wear this well.
post #42105 of 78724

Heh, thanks smile.gif I think this suit will be great once it fits. Now that my tailor has got me quite dialed in, I'm really hoping it will!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III