Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2806post #42076 of 7872112/24/12 at 1:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42077 of 7872112/24/12 at 1:32pmpost #42078 of 7872112/24/12 at 5:36pmpost #42079 of 7872112/24/12 at 7:09pmYou have the DB sibling of my new coat
http://www.styleforum.net/t/321761/nwt-raffaele-caruso-solid-navy-overcoat-42r/0_30#post_5915542Quote:post #42080 of 7872112/25/12 at 4:09ampost #42081 of 7872112/25/12 at 4:32ampost #42082 of 7872112/25/12 at 7:39ampost #42083 of 7872112/25/12 at 8:18ampost #42084 of 7872112/25/12 at 10:04amQuote:
I believe the adjustors on your braces need to be further down closer to your waist, not near your chest.
(My thoughts on this may just be entitled to black tie, rather than daily wear)
-But the outfit does look splendid.post #42085 of 7872112/25/12 at 11:07ampost #42086 of 7872112/25/12 at 12:58pmQuote:
That depends on how large the braces are, how tall he is, and how high he likes to wear his pants... don't think there's a hard rule on this
I'm short and like to wear my pants rather high so the adjusters on my "multi-fit" braces end up rather high... but that's why they're called "adjusters", right?post #42087 of 7872112/25/12 at 2:49pmpost #42088 of 7872112/25/12 at 2:54pmpost #42089 of 7872112/25/12 at 2:58pmpost #42090 of 7872112/25/12 at 3:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitchesQuote:love it. we are twinz from yesterday!!! happy holidays to you too, and enjoy HK.Originally Posted by clapeyron
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
hober twins? however yours is more of a reefer while mine's forrest. green that is.
today's fit, very similar to clarinetplayer's.
flannel trousers + shirt + sweater. mine being bland solid spruce, though.
shout out to my chocolaty brother chocsosa.
first I discover our similitude in height and now I have glimpsed yet another tile in the rich mosaic that is my theory of us being twins separated at birth.
HK all the while presents itself from it's finest side. boy do I miss the clean German air.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 28 seconds ago
- › What would you wear today? 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Compared to my friends, I'm failing in my career. How do I get back... 20 minutes ago
- › Casper Mattress 20 minutes ago
- › Kit chen Design In Glasgow Area UK 22 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 24 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 24 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...