Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:54 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2806post #42076 of 7871912/24/12 at 1:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42077 of 7871912/24/12 at 1:32pmpost #42078 of 7871912/24/12 at 5:36pmpost #42079 of 7871912/24/12 at 7:09pmYou have the DB sibling of my new coat
http://www.styleforum.net/t/321761/nwt-raffaele-caruso-solid-navy-overcoat-42r/0_30#post_5915542Quote:post #42080 of 7871912/25/12 at 4:09ampost #42081 of 7871912/25/12 at 4:32ampost #42082 of 7871912/25/12 at 7:39ampost #42083 of 7871912/25/12 at 8:18ampost #42084 of 7871912/25/12 at 10:04amQuote:
I believe the adjustors on your braces need to be further down closer to your waist, not near your chest.
(My thoughts on this may just be entitled to black tie, rather than daily wear)
-But the outfit does look splendid.post #42085 of 7871912/25/12 at 11:07ampost #42086 of 7871912/25/12 at 12:58pmQuote:
That depends on how large the braces are, how tall he is, and how high he likes to wear his pants... don't think there's a hard rule on this
I'm short and like to wear my pants rather high so the adjusters on my "multi-fit" braces end up rather high... but that's why they're called "adjusters", right?post #42087 of 7871912/25/12 at 2:49pmpost #42088 of 7871912/25/12 at 2:54pmpost #42089 of 7871912/25/12 at 2:58pmpost #42090 of 7871912/25/12 at 3:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitchesQuote:love it. we are twinz from yesterday!!! happy holidays to you too, and enjoy HK.Originally Posted by clapeyron
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
hober twins? however yours is more of a reefer while mine's forrest. green that is.
today's fit, very similar to clarinetplayer's.
flannel trousers + shirt + sweater. mine being bland solid spruce, though.
shout out to my chocolaty brother chocsosa.
first I discover our similitude in height and now I have glimpsed yet another tile in the rich mosaic that is my theory of us being twins separated at birth.
HK all the while presents itself from it's finest side. boy do I miss the clean German air.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. 1 minute ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?