yea I agree.. which I really can only address when I go bespoke or made to measure.. so I agree.. in my defense it only shows that bad when I stand for extended period of times.. generally does not look like that but I see what you mean..
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:21 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2802post #42016 of 7872112/23/12 at 2:30amQuote:
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42017 of 7872112/23/12 at 3:05ampost #42018 of 7872112/23/12 at 3:17am
Thanks Lu... it was an awesome wedding.. just felt sorry for my poor wife being that she is 9 months pregnant so the flight was very uncomfortable. Apart from her discomfort it was an awesome trip! Miami is just pure awesomeness.. and thanks for the props on the Omega!post #42019 of 7872112/23/12 at 4:43amQuote:
Let her know she doesn't show it. I had to look at that picture (and look really close) to even notice she was pregnant (congratulations!).
Also, you're 6'8, right? How tall is your wife?post #42020 of 7872112/23/12 at 4:51ampost #42021 of 7872112/23/12 at 5:13amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
It’s the end of the world as we know it. And if we’re going down, I’m doing it in Cucinelli, motherfucker.
Brunello Cucinelli cotton windowpane SC (unseen suede elbow patches)
Kiton wool cashmere 7 fold
Brunello Cucinelli cotton PS
Beater rain Alden shells
Great f-in tie!!!!post #42022 of 7872112/23/12 at 6:19ampost #42023 of 7872112/23/12 at 6:54ampost #42024 of 7872112/23/12 at 7:49ampost #42025 of 7872112/23/12 at 7:57ampost #42026 of 7872112/23/12 at 8:15amQuote:
Chocsosa, I didn't know you were a fellow Californian...
For some reason I thought you were britishpost #42027 of 7872112/23/12 at 8:55ampost #42028 of 7872112/23/12 at 9:13am
Panta. And I've described the sound that tie makes as it's being tied as sexy on several occasions.post #42029 of 7872112/23/12 at 10:11amQuote:
Thanks Clag, I'll let her know! She is 5"11 but loves to wear heels all the time.. so really she is 6"1, lol..she'll be 38 weeks on tues but most people that see her thinks she's only 5 months pregnant or so..Quote:Originally Posted by thedose
Chocsosa, I didn't know you were a fellow Californian...
For some reason I thought you were british
Hey Dose! Not British but half my family lives in London and I spent some formative years in London..but if I were to claim anywhere it would be Bmore MD, A.K.A MURDALAND Maryland! (All my fellow Bmore peeps will get that!) But I reside in the Central Valley in CA now.. where are you in Cali dose?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › The Official Alden Indy Appreciation Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Ironing Board 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › NYC Meet-Up Tuesday, July 21st 4 minutes ago
- › RRL Crewneck Pocket T-Shirt - Black Indigo/White Striped - Medium 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...