yea I agree.. which I really can only address when I go bespoke or made to measure.. so I agree.. in my defense it only shows that bad when I stand for extended period of times.. generally does not look like that but I see what you mean..
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2802post #42016 of 7871912/23/12 at 2:30amQuote:
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42017 of 7871912/23/12 at 3:05ampost #42018 of 7871912/23/12 at 3:17am
Thanks Lu... it was an awesome wedding.. just felt sorry for my poor wife being that she is 9 months pregnant so the flight was very uncomfortable. Apart from her discomfort it was an awesome trip! Miami is just pure awesomeness.. and thanks for the props on the Omega!post #42019 of 7871912/23/12 at 4:43amQuote:
Let her know she doesn't show it. I had to look at that picture (and look really close) to even notice she was pregnant (congratulations!).
Also, you're 6'8, right? How tall is your wife?post #42020 of 7871912/23/12 at 4:51ampost #42021 of 7871912/23/12 at 5:13amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
It’s the end of the world as we know it. And if we’re going down, I’m doing it in Cucinelli, motherfucker.
Brunello Cucinelli cotton windowpane SC (unseen suede elbow patches)
Kiton wool cashmere 7 fold
Brunello Cucinelli cotton PS
Beater rain Alden shells
Great f-in tie!!!!post #42022 of 7871912/23/12 at 6:19ampost #42023 of 7871912/23/12 at 6:54ampost #42024 of 7871912/23/12 at 7:49ampost #42025 of 7871912/23/12 at 7:57ampost #42026 of 7871912/23/12 at 8:15amQuote:
Chocsosa, I didn't know you were a fellow Californian...
For some reason I thought you were britishpost #42027 of 7871912/23/12 at 8:55ampost #42028 of 7871912/23/12 at 9:13am
Panta. And I've described the sound that tie makes as it's being tied as sexy on several occasions.post #42029 of 7871912/23/12 at 10:11amQuote:
Thanks Clag, I'll let her know! She is 5"11 but loves to wear heels all the time.. so really she is 6"1, lol..she'll be 38 weeks on tues but most people that see her thinks she's only 5 months pregnant or so..Quote:Originally Posted by thedose
Chocsosa, I didn't know you were a fellow Californian...
For some reason I thought you were british
Hey Dose! Not British but half my family lives in London and I spent some formative years in London..but if I were to claim anywhere it would be Bmore MD, A.K.A MURDALAND Maryland! (All my fellow Bmore peeps will get that!) But I reside in the Central Valley in CA now.. where are you in Cali dose?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 31 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan 1 minute ago
- › Ring Jacket - 3 Button Summer Weight - Tagged 48 7 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 9 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren Marlow Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Blucher PTB by... 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 9 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...