yea I agree.. which I really can only address when I go bespoke or made to measure.. so I agree.. in my defense it only shows that bad when I stand for extended period of times.. generally does not look like that but I see what you mean..
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2802post #42016 of 7872112/23/12 at 2:30amQuote:
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42017 of 7872112/23/12 at 3:05ampost #42018 of 7872112/23/12 at 3:17am
Thanks Lu... it was an awesome wedding.. just felt sorry for my poor wife being that she is 9 months pregnant so the flight was very uncomfortable. Apart from her discomfort it was an awesome trip! Miami is just pure awesomeness.. and thanks for the props on the Omega!post #42019 of 7872112/23/12 at 4:43amQuote:
Let her know she doesn't show it. I had to look at that picture (and look really close) to even notice she was pregnant (congratulations!).
Also, you're 6'8, right? How tall is your wife?post #42020 of 7872112/23/12 at 4:51ampost #42021 of 7872112/23/12 at 5:13amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
It’s the end of the world as we know it. And if we’re going down, I’m doing it in Cucinelli, motherfucker.
Brunello Cucinelli cotton windowpane SC (unseen suede elbow patches)
Kiton wool cashmere 7 fold
Brunello Cucinelli cotton PS
Beater rain Alden shells
Great f-in tie!!!!post #42022 of 7872112/23/12 at 6:19ampost #42023 of 7872112/23/12 at 6:54ampost #42024 of 7872112/23/12 at 7:49ampost #42025 of 7872112/23/12 at 7:57ampost #42026 of 7872112/23/12 at 8:15amQuote:
Chocsosa, I didn't know you were a fellow Californian...
For some reason I thought you were britishpost #42027 of 7872112/23/12 at 8:55ampost #42028 of 7872112/23/12 at 9:13am
Panta. And I've described the sound that tie makes as it's being tied as sexy on several occasions.post #42029 of 7872112/23/12 at 10:11amQuote:
Thanks Clag, I'll let her know! She is 5"11 but loves to wear heels all the time.. so really she is 6"1, lol..she'll be 38 weeks on tues but most people that see her thinks she's only 5 months pregnant or so..Quote:Originally Posted by thedose
Chocsosa, I didn't know you were a fellow Californian...
For some reason I thought you were british
Hey Dose! Not British but half my family lives in London and I spent some formative years in London..but if I were to claim anywhere it would be Bmore MD, A.K.A MURDALAND Maryland! (All my fellow Bmore peeps will get that!) But I reside in the Central Valley in CA now.. where are you in Cali dose?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › How do these look? 17 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › Made to Measure Suits, Higgins and Brown Vs Steed 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 14 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...