or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2802  

post #42016 of 78724
Nice slim fit on the suit, but I think a slightly looser pant leg might do less to enhance the bow-legged-ness of your legs. I have the same problem.
post #42017 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin831 View Post

Nice slim fit on the suit, but I think a slightly looser pant leg might do less to enhance the bow-legged-ness of your legs. I have the same problem.


yea I agree.. which I really can only address when I go bespoke or made to measure.. so I agree.. in my defense it only shows that bad when I stand for extended period of times.. generally does not look like that but I see what you mean..

post #42018 of 78724
Looks like you had a blast.
Great vintage Omega by the way.
post #42019 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis XIV View Post

Looks like you had a blast.
Great vintage Omega by the way.


Thanks Lu... it was an awesome wedding.. just felt sorry for my poor wife being that she is 9 months pregnant so the flight was very uncomfortable. Apart from her discomfort it was an awesome trip! Miami is just pure awesomeness.. and thanks for the props on the Omega!

post #42020 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocsosa View Post
my poor wife being that she is 9 months pregnant so the flight was very uncomfortable.

Let her know she doesn't show it. I had to look at that picture (and look really close) to even notice she was pregnant (congratulations!).

 

Also, you're 6'8, right? How tall is your wife?

post #42021 of 78724
+1 on that vintage Omega nod[1].gif
post #42022 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post



It’s the end of the world as we know it. And if we’re going down, I’m doing it in Cucinelli, motherfucker.
Brunello Cucinelli cotton windowpane SC (unseen suede elbow patches)
Finamore
Kiton wool cashmere 7 fold
Brunello Cucinelli cotton PS
Creed Aventus
J. Crew
Beater rain Alden shells

Great f-in tie!!!!
post #42023 of 78724

 

1000

 

1000

post #42024 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernstyle View Post

I'm taking donations biggrin.gif

I'll chip in $10.
post #42025 of 78724
Ooooh, clag, I like that a lot. That red is so sexy
post #42026 of 78724




Happy Fourth Sunday of Advent
post #42027 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocsosa View Post

Attended a best friend's wedding in Miami with my wife .. weather was really nice..headed back to the Cold in CA..pretty simple with a solid navy suit that I have showcased on here before.. just changed up the shirt and tie..

 

 

Chocsosa, I didn't know you were a fellow Californian...

 

For some reason I thought you were british rotflmao.gif

post #42028 of 78724

1000

 

Shirt and pants tailored. Custom belt. Bally shoes. Seiko watch.

post #42029 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by staxringold View Post

Ooooh, clag, I like that a lot. That red is so sexy

Panta. And I've described the sound that tie makes as it's being tied as sexy on several occasions.

 

A better pic of the color. (Click to show)

1000

post #42030 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

Let her know she doesn't show it. I had to look at that picture (and look really close) to even notice she was pregnant (congratulations!).

 

Also, you're 6'8, right? How tall is your wife?

Thanks Clag, I'll let her know! She is 5"11 but loves to wear heels all the time.. so really she is 6"1, lol..she'll be 38 weeks on tues but most people that see her thinks she's only 5 months pregnant or so..

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedose View Post

 

Chocsosa, I didn't know you were a fellow Californian...

 

For some reason I thought you were british rotflmao.gif

 

Hey Dose! Not British but half my family lives in London and I spent some formative years in London..but if I were to claim anywhere it would be Bmore MD, A.K.A MURDALAND Maryland! (All my fellow Bmore peeps will get that!) But I reside in the Central Valley in CA now.. where are you in Cali dose?

Thanks IanGP!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III