F;;; it - if they can't take a joke, those are SWEET!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2801post #42001 of 7872312/22/12 at 1:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42002 of 7872312/22/12 at 2:52pmpost #42003 of 7872312/22/12 at 4:30pmpost #42004 of 7872312/22/12 at 4:44pmpost #42005 of 7872312/22/12 at 4:45pmpost #42006 of 7872312/22/12 at 6:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
It’s the end of the world as we know it. And if we’re going down, I’m doing it in Cucinelli, motherfucker.
Brunello Cucinelli cotton windowpane SC (unseen suede elbow patches)
Kiton wool cashmere 7 fold
Brunello Cucinelli cotton PS
Beater rain Alden shells
Never thought that I'd like pinstripe sport coats with solid trousers or pants, but well done sir!post #42007 of 7872312/22/12 at 7:43pmpost #42008 of 7872312/22/12 at 7:59pmpost #42009 of 7872312/22/12 at 8:33pmpost #42010 of 7872312/22/12 at 8:33pmpost #42011 of 7872312/22/12 at 8:47pmpost #42012 of 7872312/22/12 at 8:53pm
The suit is Samuelsohn MTM Loro Piana 4 season wool and the square is something Breuer did for us a year ago.
Spoo that wooly polka dot tie is the money, I can feel its texture through my computer screen.
Here is a little something from today:post #42013 of 7872312/22/12 at 9:15pmQuote:
We need to get you more than two jackets (the navy sport coat and the grey suit). Especially if you have to wear them everyday.post #42014 of 7872312/22/12 at 9:19pmpost #42015 of 7872312/23/12 at 2:21am
Attended a best friend's wedding in Miami with my wife .. weather was really nice..headed back to the Cold in CA..pretty simple with a solid navy suit that I have showcased on here before.. just changed up the shirt and tie..
Suit: Canali (14000 series)
Shirt: Suit Supply
Shoes: JM Weston
Getting ready to head to the airport..
Watch: Vintage Omega
Edited by chocsosa - 1/2/13 at 3:22am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 15 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 6 minutes ago
- › The Needles / Nepenthes Discussion Thread - Rebuild, Rough and... 8 minutes ago
- › NWT grey Isaia 100% cashmere 1/4 button up Size XL retail $1250 15 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 21 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 21 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)