F;;; it - if they can't take a joke, those are SWEET!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:37 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2801post #42001 of 7872212/22/12 at 1:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42002 of 7872212/22/12 at 2:52pmpost #42003 of 7872212/22/12 at 4:30pmpost #42004 of 7872212/22/12 at 4:44pmpost #42005 of 7872212/22/12 at 4:45pmpost #42006 of 7872212/22/12 at 6:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
It’s the end of the world as we know it. And if we’re going down, I’m doing it in Cucinelli, motherfucker.
Brunello Cucinelli cotton windowpane SC (unseen suede elbow patches)
Kiton wool cashmere 7 fold
Brunello Cucinelli cotton PS
Beater rain Alden shells
Never thought that I'd like pinstripe sport coats with solid trousers or pants, but well done sir!post #42007 of 7872212/22/12 at 7:43pmpost #42008 of 7872212/22/12 at 7:59pmpost #42009 of 7872212/22/12 at 8:33pmpost #42010 of 7872212/22/12 at 8:33pmpost #42011 of 7872212/22/12 at 8:47pmpost #42012 of 7872212/22/12 at 8:53pm
The suit is Samuelsohn MTM Loro Piana 4 season wool and the square is something Breuer did for us a year ago.
Spoo that wooly polka dot tie is the money, I can feel its texture through my computer screen.
Here is a little something from today:post #42013 of 7872212/22/12 at 9:15pmQuote:
We need to get you more than two jackets (the navy sport coat and the grey suit). Especially if you have to wear them everyday.post #42014 of 7872212/22/12 at 9:19pmpost #42015 of 7872212/23/12 at 2:21am
Attended a best friend's wedding in Miami with my wife .. weather was really nice..headed back to the Cold in CA..pretty simple with a solid navy suit that I have showcased on here before.. just changed up the shirt and tie..
Suit: Canali (14000 series)
Shirt: Suit Supply
Shoes: JM Weston
Getting ready to head to the airport..
Watch: Vintage Omega
Edited by chocsosa - 1/2/13 at 3:22am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 seconds ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 25 seconds ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 51 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Meetup and Trunk Show Hosted by Epaulet... 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...