Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/31/12 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:57pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2799
I do hate to disappoint you, MK, but the shirt is blue. It may appear a bit lavender as I was trying to undo the very yellow hue that the lighting in my living room gives everything, and thus cooled the color temperature.
As for whether this was the shirt I wore to lunch when we had the pleasure of meeting, no - I think that the shirt I was wearing that day was a similarly patterned twill from Lewin - a bit brighter blue, a much more flimsy fabric. It takes a LONG time for shirts to cycle through rotation in my shirt drawers, and it's not been that long since we met.
Ah well - on both counts. I stand by all of my statements about lavender, and I was actually referring to the suit but my ambiguity is now obvious. In the same vein as your statement though, I would now guess it is not.
Like the fabric of the suit.
Jacket seems boxy and big, trousers look might look like wide leg jeans.
No need to worry, and yes, the suit is indeed the same as the one that I wore when I met you for lunch.
Your preference for lavender shirts is, in the interim, duly noted, and if we should have the good fortune to meet again, I shall have to see if I can wear a lavender shirt in your presence.
Well, made by measure I think difficult the jackett to be big. Maybe the angle of the photo isn't that good.
About the trousers: have you noticed the 2nd picture?
Anyway, thanks for the feedback.
- › I'm looking for a new passport cover 46 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sweet ass ergonomic chairs? 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Alden Indy Boot 403 Brown Chromexcel by Shavely Manden
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boot by blue suede shoes
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw