Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2799post #41971 of 7872412/21/12 at 12:10pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41972 of 7872412/21/12 at 12:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
I do hate to disappoint you, MK, but the shirt is blue. It may appear a bit lavender as I was trying to undo the very yellow hue that the lighting in my living room gives everything, and thus cooled the color temperature.
As for whether this was the shirt I wore to lunch when we had the pleasure of meeting, no - I think that the shirt I was wearing that day was a similarly patterned twill from Lewin - a bit brighter blue, a much more flimsy fabric. It takes a LONG time for shirts to cycle through rotation in my shirt drawers, and it's not been that long since we met.
Ah well - on both counts. I stand by all of my statements about lavender, and I was actually referring to the suit but my ambiguity is now obvious. In the same vein as your statement though, I would now guess it is not.post #41973 of 7872412/21/12 at 12:42pmpost #41974 of 7872412/21/12 at 12:44pmpost #41975 of 7872412/21/12 at 12:46pm
Like the fabric of the suit.
Jacket seems boxy and big, trousers look might look like wide leg jeans.post #41976 of 7872412/21/12 at 1:07pmQuote:
No need to worry, and yes, the suit is indeed the same as the one that I wore when I met you for lunch.
Your preference for lavender shirts is, in the interim, duly noted, and if we should have the good fortune to meet again, I shall have to see if I can wear a lavender shirt in your presence.post #41977 of 7872412/21/12 at 1:33pmpost #41978 of 7872412/21/12 at 2:36pmpost #41979 of 7872412/21/12 at 3:29pmpost #41980 of 7872412/21/12 at 3:34pmQuote:
Well, made by measure I think difficult the jackett to be big. Maybe the angle of the photo isn't that good.
About the trousers: have you noticed the 2nd picture?
Anyway, thanks for the feedback.
Vicpost #41981 of 7872412/21/12 at 4:00pmpost #41982 of 7872412/21/12 at 4:17pmpost #41983 of 7872412/21/12 at 4:17pmpost #41984 of 7872412/21/12 at 5:17pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Favorite Suit Supply Suit? 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 12 minutes ago
- › Warning for Robinson's Shoes 13 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 20 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)