or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2797

post #41941 of 75931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

Who is this hober you speak of?

sam hober custom ties. samhober.com

go there right now. thank me later.
post #41942 of 75931
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

Seeing as how I've been using email since before google existed, that seems highly unlikely. However, would that not then make the usage all the more pertinent? For someone so keen to be brought back 'round because they were engaging in behavior they themselves would have snarked? I'm sure someone has made light of how this is a testament to the unerring truth of men's souls. Probably Whitman or Emerson. Maybe nyancat.

 

I'm sorry, I have been using the two brain cells I have left to try and parse a 700+ page biography of Marcus Aurelius. Whitman and Emerson and, unfortunately, mktitsworth will have to wait. Also, I will not be spoken to in that manner by someone named titsworth!!!

post #41943 of 75931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

I have been using lmgtfy in witty and ironic ways before you knew how to check your email! wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

Seeing as how I've been using email since before google existed, that seems highly unlikely. However, would that not then make the usage all the more pertinent? For someone so keen to be brought back 'round because they were engaging in behavior they themselves would have snarked? I'm sure someone has made light of how this is a testament to the unerring truth of men's souls. Probably Whitman or Emerson. Maybe nyancat.

Tits with the win!

post #41944 of 75931
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


sam hober custom ties. samhober.com
go there right now. thank me later.

 

I'll thank you right now if I can find that tie!

post #41945 of 75931
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post


Tits with the win!

 

That may be true, although I'm not sure what it was I was told.

post #41946 of 75931
That's okay. You can have some of the ones I have left over from computing the fusion rules arising from the quantum double of S_3 and then trying to coax out the 6j-symbols and braiding matrices for the various categories.
post #41947 of 75931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

I'll thank you right now if I can find that tie!

http://www.samhober.com/pattern-silk-ties/english-pattern-silk-tie-6.html
post #41948 of 75931
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

That's okay. You can have some of the ones I have left over from computing the fusion rules arising from the quantum double of S_3 and then trying to coax out the 6j-symbols and braiding matrices for the various categories.

 

No no, you don't understand. Two is all I can handle. You are talking to someone who spent 6 years in college and then dropped out. I am a simple soul. Not a complex thought in me, when there is a thought at all. I admit your greater understanding in the matters of... whatever it is we are talking about.

post #41949 of 75931

 

Meshuggah!

post #41950 of 75931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

Meshuggah!

you kop yet?
post #41951 of 75931
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


you kop yet?

 

I'm not one of the chosen people. I just wanted to fit in. lol

post #41952 of 75931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

I'm not one of the chosen people. I just wanted to fit in. lol

BUY THE TIE, DAMN IT!
post #41953 of 75931
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


BUY THE TIE, DAMN IT!

 

I know I know!!!

post #41954 of 75931
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


your beard looks like a velcro pad for some guys taint.
post #41955 of 75931
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

your beard looks like a velcro pad for some guys taint.

you certainly enjoyed it. smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III