My 9 year old Great Dane.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/9/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/9/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/9/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/9/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 12/2/13 at 4:49pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2796
Styleforum Top Picks
sheep your mom is hot.
grimy pics in garage lighting:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I hope all of you had a nice chanukka and/or will be having merry christmas. for me it's off to HK tomorrow. see you guys in 2013!
love it. we are twinz from yesterday!!! happy holidays to you too, and enjoy HK.
MOAR WIN FROM MoL!!
sugarbutch: I like that DB look more than you do, I guess. I mean, it might not be perfect, and it might not be your usual taste, but it ain't bad in my book. What's bugging you about it? Just the fit?
ourmaninLisbon: That's a nice look. It's kinda funky, not too locked down.
in stitches: I can't say I like the close-up, where the shirt looks robin's egg blue (rather Van Heusen, I fear) and the tie seems a bit shiny. That's more to do with the picture, if the very elegant long shot is anything to go by.
Today was my 3,000th posting at That Other Website. Time flies while you're having fun, but, by Stitches standards (of posting counts), I'm a total piker and amateur.
Dressing for a very variable day, weather-wise. Currently, NYC is having a monsoon, with temps in the low 50s F/11C. Later, it will both cool and clear - let me hope that I guessed right on the level of insulation that I'll need for the day.
Suit & tie - BB GF
Shirt - Dunhill
Cufflinks - Benson & Clegg, London
PS - no name brand
Shoes - C & J Maltons
Raincoat - Burberry
Scarf - Hilditch & Key
Hat - Weatherproof Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This reaffirms my thoughts about lavender shirts. Was this the one you wore to lunch?
thank you to fred for the inspiration for todays fir, and to mossrocks for the tip on these awesome milano BB pents. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I love the patina those shoes are developing, but I don't know how I feel about that tie with that odd jacket combo. I keep wanting to look at it like a suit. Maybe I'm just channeling yesterday's Fred.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I want to say that this is very monotone, but then the PS pops out at me in a pleasant way.
Last day of office wear this side of New Year´s. Happy holidays to all: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
yes, long shot is more correct. shirt is finamore. i think they are a van heusen diffusion line.
mktits- thanks man, i hear ya, but i like it with da SC.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Patrick Johnson Stone & SIlver 7-fold tie 10 minutes ago
- › Custom sportsjacket Scabal fabric approx 42L 12 minutes ago
- › ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing 14 minutes ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 19 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 20 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw