My 9 year old Great Dane.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/31/12 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:57pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2796
sheep your mom is hot.
grimy pics in garage lighting:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I hope all of you had a nice chanukka and/or will be having merry christmas. for me it's off to HK tomorrow. see you guys in 2013!
love it. we are twinz from yesterday!!! happy holidays to you too, and enjoy HK.
MOAR WIN FROM MoL!!
sugarbutch: I like that DB look more than you do, I guess. I mean, it might not be perfect, and it might not be your usual taste, but it ain't bad in my book. What's bugging you about it? Just the fit?
ourmaninLisbon: That's a nice look. It's kinda funky, not too locked down.
in stitches: I can't say I like the close-up, where the shirt looks robin's egg blue (rather Van Heusen, I fear) and the tie seems a bit shiny. That's more to do with the picture, if the very elegant long shot is anything to go by.
Today was my 3,000th posting at That Other Website. Time flies while you're having fun, but, by Stitches standards (of posting counts), I'm a total piker and amateur.
Dressing for a very variable day, weather-wise. Currently, NYC is having a monsoon, with temps in the low 50s F/11C. Later, it will both cool and clear - let me hope that I guessed right on the level of insulation that I'll need for the day.
Suit & tie - BB GF
Shirt - Dunhill
Cufflinks - Benson & Clegg, London
PS - no name brand
Shoes - C & J Maltons
Raincoat - Burberry
Scarf - Hilditch & Key
Hat - Weatherproof Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This reaffirms my thoughts about lavender shirts. Was this the one you wore to lunch?
thank you to fred for the inspiration for todays fir, and to mossrocks for the tip on these awesome milano BB pents. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I love the patina those shoes are developing, but I don't know how I feel about that tie with that odd jacket combo. I keep wanting to look at it like a suit. Maybe I'm just channeling yesterday's Fred.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I want to say that this is very monotone, but then the PS pops out at me in a pleasant way.
Last day of office wear this side of New Year´s. Happy holidays to all: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
yes, long shot is more correct. shirt is finamore. i think they are a van heusen diffusion line.
mktits- thanks man, i hear ya, but i like it with da SC.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 6 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet x Carmina MTO 7 minutes ago
- › Pie? Or Cake? A Poll 9 minutes ago
- › The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 11 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw