Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2796post #41926 of 7872212/21/12 at 7:25am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41927 of 7872212/21/12 at 7:43ampost #41928 of 7872212/21/12 at 7:53ampost #41929 of 7872212/21/12 at 7:56ampost #41930 of 7872212/21/12 at 8:00ampost #41931 of 7872212/21/12 at 8:02ampost #41932 of 7872212/21/12 at 8:16am
sugarbutch: I like that DB look more than you do, I guess. I mean, it might not be perfect, and it might not be your usual taste, but it ain't bad in my book. What's bugging you about it? Just the fit?
ourmaninLisbon: That's a nice look. It's kinda funky, not too locked down.
in stitches: I can't say I like the close-up, where the shirt looks robin's egg blue (rather Van Heusen, I fear) and the tie seems a bit shiny. That's more to do with the picture, if the very elegant long shot is anything to go by.post #41933 of 7872212/21/12 at 8:25ampost #41934 of 7872212/21/12 at 8:26ampost #41935 of 7872212/21/12 at 8:29amQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
Today was my 3,000th posting at That Other Website. Time flies while you're having fun, but, by Stitches standards (of posting counts), I'm a total piker and amateur.
Dressing for a very variable day, weather-wise. Currently, NYC is having a monsoon, with temps in the low 50s F/11C. Later, it will both cool and clear - let me hope that I guessed right on the level of insulation that I'll need for the day.
Suit & tie - BB GF
Shirt - Dunhill
Cufflinks - Benson & Clegg, London
PS - no name brand
Shoes - C & J Maltons
Raincoat - Burberry
Scarf - Hilditch & Key
Hat - Weatherproof Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This reaffirms my thoughts about lavender shirts. Was this the one you wore to lunch?Quote:Originally Posted by in stitches
thank you to fred for the inspiration for todays fir, and to mossrocks for the tip on these awesome milano BB pents. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I love the patina those shoes are developing, but I don't know how I feel about that tie with that odd jacket combo. I keep wanting to look at it like a suit. Maybe I'm just channeling yesterday's Fred.Quote:Originally Posted by Kappelan
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I want to say that this is very monotone, but then the PS pops out at me in a pleasant way.Quote:Originally Posted by steffenbp11
Last day of office wear this side of New Year´s. Happy holidays to all: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Very sedate.post #41936 of 7872212/21/12 at 8:29amQuote:
yes, long shot is more correct. shirt is finamore. i think they are a van heusen diffusion line.
mktits- thanks man, i hear ya, but i like it with da SC.post #41937 of 7872212/21/12 at 8:30ampost #41938 of 7872212/21/12 at 8:31ampost #41939 of 7872212/21/12 at 8:35amSeeing as how I've been using email since before google existed, that seems highly unlikely. However, would that not then make the usage all the more pertinent? For someone so keen to be brought back 'round because they were engaging in behavior they themselves would have snarked? I'm sure someone has made light of how this is a testament to the unerring truth of men's souls. Probably Whitman or Emerson. Maybe nyancat.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 12 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...