Nice shoes today stitches. Are those Carminas? Sort of reminds me to the Simpson last...
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2793post #41881 of 7872112/20/12 at 1:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41882 of 7872112/20/12 at 1:24pmpost #41883 of 7872112/20/12 at 1:41pm
Deceptively Simple but awesome outfit Fred.
I wish you would tighten that tie knot another 5mm, Conceal the collar band above the knot. That would make all the difference.
What make is your shirt Fred?
Also, is there a faint red pinstripe in your suit?post #41884 of 7872112/20/12 at 2:03pmpost #41885 of 7872112/20/12 at 2:28pmQuote:
Some guys do not do well with contrast collars, but I have yet to see you use one in a fit where it did not look good. I think it is a great fit altogether.post #41886 of 7872112/20/12 at 2:40pmQuote:Yep there is a faint burgundy/maroon/plum/red chalk stripe on my deep deep grey charcoal suit. The shirt is made
by Freddy Vandecasteele of Studio City, CApost #41887 of 7872112/20/12 at 2:40pmpost #41888 of 7872112/20/12 at 3:26pmpost #41889 of 7872112/20/12 at 3:40pm
I offer the following picture as a cautionary example of how your mirror can lie to you. Yes, the pocket flap is half-tucked. Also, the jigger button was yanked loose by an overexuberant 2nd grader so the inside front isn't fully supported. Still, this doesn't look very good. So, for your amusement and my humbling...
Doble (Click to show)post #41890 of 7872112/20/12 at 3:49pmpost #41891 of 7872112/20/12 at 4:02pmpost #41892 of 7872112/20/12 at 4:03pmpost #41893 of 7872112/20/12 at 4:03pmpost #41894 of 7872112/20/12 at 4:11pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1466 Active Users (318 Members and 1148 Guests)
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Tom Ford Navy Wool Plaid Sport Coat EU62 R 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 13 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...