Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/9/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/9/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/9/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/9/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 12/2/13 at 4:49pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2792
Styleforum Top Picks
thanks you very much.
my iPhone 4s with the camera+ app.
i forget which one i used this morning.
ianGP, got the right answer to you
After some practice it is getting easier
Kapp you do a really good tie knot. I like how each round turn shows. Well fitting collar with tie cinched right up tight. I don't think it gets much better Sir.
Four Textures and four colours are excellent as well.
Not a fan of the jeans though. Get a better pair of trousers to compliment the top half.
Thank you for comment, but I like to wear jeans for now
wish i could say the same.
I CAN!!!! its amazing.
thanks, they are both stunning.
More vintage from last night: Over coat from Rohdi Heintz 1980´s. Old Homburg Borsalino hat from 1950´s (?) + Tretorn bottiner/overshoes (1960´s?)
A suit suit from Hjelm 1940´s. A anonymous tie from the 50´s and a Stenström shirt from 00. Crocket & Jones shoes. The glasses are probably from the same time as the building - Stockholm City Hall 1923. But I am not shure the wine is vintage.
Very nice effect throughout, like to see a better shot of the suit though.
^ Great tie/shoe choice for that outfit.
Spoo - would have absolutely loved your recent fit it it had used a non-green square (or perhaps even w/out any square at all). The jacket/tie/shirt/cardigan combo was wonderful fun.
sugarbutch - I'm in your camp of habitually leaving my gloves in the overcoat top pocket. And I was doing way before it became a sprezzy thing online, so whether it's now viewed as affected or not, it isn't going to change. Having said that, I do think you could stand to stuff them down a bit deeper in to the pocket, purely for practical reasons of them not accidentally falling out.
Albert Hal - the overcoat is cool, and with the strong shoulder on the suit underneath, gives the whole look a very stylised feel.
Cold & Damp Day...
There's something very dependable in all this, nice!
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Official Sales Alert thread 37 seconds ago
- › Auction Thread for the Styleforum 2013 Holiday Charity Drive for... 42 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 54 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition 1 minute ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw