Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2791
Styleforum Top Picks
Trying 2in cuffs... I feel they look better than my standard 1.5's Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Awesome outfit Ian 3 patterns and a texture or 2. Subtle PS with enough colour difference to get one to notice it.
Shirt collar snug, and tie cinched up tight projects a lot of power and commanding presence. Good fit.
I must say I like the 2 inch cuffs as well, they seem somehow very masculine in conjunction with your stocky physique and stance.
But... sunglasses in the top pocket, that's real loser poser trying too hard stuff, goodness put them in an inside jacket pocket or leave them on your car dashboard..
Kapp you do a really good tie knot. I like how each round turn shows. Well fitting collar with tie cinched right up tight. I don't think it gets much better Sir.
Four Textures and four colours are excellent as well.
Not a fan of the jeans though. Get a better pair of trousers to compliment the top half.
I had to emphasize on the perfection of this outfit Ian. I really like the 2in cuffs.
More vintage from last night: Over coat from Rohdi Heintz 1980´s. Old Homburg Borsalino hat from 1950´s (?) + Tretorn bottiner/overshoes (1960´s?)
A suit suit from Hjelm 1940´s. A anonymous tie from the 50´s and a Stenström shirt from 00. Crocket & Jones shoes. The glasses are probably from the same time as the building - Stockholm City Hall 1923. But I am not shure the wine is vintage.
^ Great tie/shoe choice for that outfit.
Spoo - would have absolutely loved your recent fit it it had used a non-green square (or perhaps even w/out any square at all). The jacket/tie/shirt/cardigan combo was wonderful fun.
sugarbutch - I'm in your camp of habitually leaving my gloves in the overcoat top pocket. And I was doing way before it became a sprezzy thing online, so whether it's now viewed as affected or not, it isn't going to change. Having said that, I do think you could stand to stuff them down a bit deeper in to the pocket, purely for practical reasons of them not accidentally falling out.
Albert Hal - the overcoat is cool, and with the strong shoulder on the suit underneath, gives the whole look a very stylised feel.
Cold & Damp Day...
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 9 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 10 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 13 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 13 minutes ago
- › IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Mora 2.0,... 15 minutes ago
- › Negotiating for raises and promotions 19 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw