I so suck at tying a DFIH and that makes me sad.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/31/12 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:57pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2791
Trying 2in cuffs... I feel they look better than my standard 1.5's Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Awesome outfit Ian 3 patterns and a texture or 2. Subtle PS with enough colour difference to get one to notice it.
Shirt collar snug, and tie cinched up tight projects a lot of power and commanding presence. Good fit.
I must say I like the 2 inch cuffs as well, they seem somehow very masculine in conjunction with your stocky physique and stance.
But... sunglasses in the top pocket, that's real loser poser trying too hard stuff, goodness put them in an inside jacket pocket or leave them on your car dashboard..
Kapp you do a really good tie knot. I like how each round turn shows. Well fitting collar with tie cinched right up tight. I don't think it gets much better Sir.
Four Textures and four colours are excellent as well.
Not a fan of the jeans though. Get a better pair of trousers to compliment the top half.
I had to emphasize on the perfection of this outfit Ian. I really like the 2in cuffs.
More vintage from last night: Over coat from Rohdi Heintz 1980´s. Old Homburg Borsalino hat from 1950´s (?) + Tretorn bottiner/overshoes (1960´s?)
A suit suit from Hjelm 1940´s. A anonymous tie from the 50´s and a Stenström shirt from 00. Crocket & Jones shoes. The glasses are probably from the same time as the building - Stockholm City Hall 1923. But I am not shure the wine is vintage.
^ Great tie/shoe choice for that outfit.
Spoo - would have absolutely loved your recent fit it it had used a non-green square (or perhaps even w/out any square at all). The jacket/tie/shirt/cardigan combo was wonderful fun.
sugarbutch - I'm in your camp of habitually leaving my gloves in the overcoat top pocket. And I was doing way before it became a sprezzy thing online, so whether it's now viewed as affected or not, it isn't going to change. Having said that, I do think you could stand to stuff them down a bit deeper in to the pocket, purely for practical reasons of them not accidentally falling out.
Albert Hal - the overcoat is cool, and with the strong shoulder on the suit underneath, gives the whole look a very stylised feel.
Cold & Damp Day...
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Have we been getting ripped off by "premium" denim manufacturers? 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 21 minutes ago
- › Rare Neil Barrett Runway Military coat SS11 Size 50 21 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory Denim Work Shirt - Large 25 minutes ago
- › NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 29 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw