or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2789  

post #41821 of 78723
^ Affected. Still, nice fit.
post #41822 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post

^ Affected. Still, nice fit.

Agreed - affected, but nice fit. Holdfast does this on occasion. FWIW, my experience with winter-weight gloves is that a breast pocket is too small by far to contain them, and the last thing that I'd need is a ten-fingered, leather proteus corsage on my left moob - but that's just me.
post #41823 of 78723
So, pocket square in overcoat pocket is also affected?


EDIT: I just went back and read that, Crusty, and cracked up out loud in my cubicle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

Agreed - affected, but nice fit. Holdfast does this on occasion. FWIW, my experience with winter-weight gloves is that a breast pocket is too small by far to contain them, and the last thing that I'd need is a ten-fingered, leather proteus corsage on my left moob - but that's just me.
post #41824 of 78723
I cannot comment on that at this time.
post #41825 of 78723
SB, fantastic outfit, I wouldn't change a single thing icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #41826 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post

So, pocket square in overcoat pocket is also affected?
EDIT: I just went back and read that, Crusty, and cracked up out loud in my cubicle.

That was the intended reaction. nod[1].gif
post #41827 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post

You know Jimmy too?

Apparently, he hangs out with JFK and Elvis at the Lone Gunman cafe, and they sit around discussing conspiracy theories.

Seriously.
post #41828 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

Simple Wednesday Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Very City of London.

Excellent.
post #41829 of 78723






Ercoles
Yellow Hook
Epaulet
Carmina x Epaulet
post #41830 of 78723
^^ love it. its quite interesting your range of styles, NYI. very cool. ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post

You know Jimmy too?

of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdEyedPugilist View Post

Apparently, he hangs out with JFK and Elvis at the Lone Gunman cafe, and they sit around discussing conspiracy theories.
Seriously.

nod[1].gif
post #41831 of 78723

Isaia for SFA cashmere blend SC
Ralph Lauren 100% cashmere cardigan
Finamore
Ralph Lauren 100% cashmere tie
Drakes wool silk PS
Hierbas de Ibiza
post #41832 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post






Ercoles
Yellow Hook
Epaulet
Carmina x Epaulet

Diggin the boots!!
post #41833 of 78723
@ NY Islander: What kind of buttons are those on your blazer?
post #41834 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post

Nice, Sug, but do you frequently wear the gloves like that or is it just for the picture?

I only ask because I recently picked up my first overcoat with a breast pocket, and I'm wondering if it's OK to put stuff there (gloves, PS) or looks affected.

The gloves actually live in that pocket. This is my one winter coat for use with tailored clothing (I live in San Francisco, so one suffices), and keeping them there ensures that I don't have to look for them. I could store them in the other pockets, but I am, however, by nature a pragmatist, and if I put my gloves in the other pockets, then I can't easily get to my keys and phone. So, they're either on my hands or in the breast pocket.

I wouldn't say it looks affected, but certainly silly. That said, the fluffiness today resulted from not pushing them far enough into the pocket. Whatevs.

I hope, but doubt, that this has been of use to you.
post #41835 of 78723
Another thought: It would look less ridiculous with thinner leather gloves.

Oh, and thank you.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III