Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/31/12 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:57pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2787
Thank you Louis. I don't think the comments were directed specifically at me, but they are right in that outfits in that thread should be at least of a certain level of quality, which several posters, myself included, just don't reach - it's better to move on and keep learning
I thought your outfits were well-thought out and tasteful. Mind you, this is from someone who does NOT post in the good taste thread. FWIW.
Anyway, I commented on one of Derek's looks from last week and just now got to thinking that I should pull together what I'd suggested and see how it flies. Feels kind of matchy-matchy.
Lovely outfit Sir. What is your tie colour, purple or violet, and i also think you did a very good job with the PS, I like how you arranged it and the colours with the 2 little tails on the left. Really Cool. Also beautiful tie knot, dimple, and the collar sits nice and high and fits you perfectly. Jacket from what i can see also very good. 3 patterns and a texture nice.
Thank you very much, John. I'm really bad at naming colours, I think the right one would be purple. Thanks again!
RDiaz, no idea if the recent comments regarding outfits obviously in bad taste in the good taste thread were aimed at you, but in my opinion, you are amongst the better dressers of this forum.
Sure sometimes I do not care for an outfit of yours but I seldomely if ever truely dislike them.
In fact there are outfits of more well known/respect members which receive a lot of thumbs up in the thread which I like a lot less than yours because while they might be according to SF rules, they still strike me as too flamboyant.
So I just wanted to tell you I enjoy your contributions a lot.
+1. Fuck them and the horse they rode in on.
- › Ties 12 seconds ago
- › NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread 14 seconds ago
- › A Sad Day for Couture, Men's Wearhouse Fires George Zimmer, "the 'I... 25 seconds ago
- › Mad Men Season 6 (Begins April 7, 2013) 45 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 47 seconds ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › CottonWork f****d my order and is making me pay 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 2 minutes ago
- › Alden Indy Boot 403 Brown Chromexcel by Shavely Manden
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boot by blue suede shoes
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw