Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2775post #41611 of 7872212/16/12 at 11:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41612 of 7872212/17/12 at 12:18amQuote:
Burn this tie, or at the very least don't wear it with this jacket. The squares of the tie and the squares of the jacket are having a fight and my eyeballs are getting caught in the middle. I like your 3 pc suit though.post #41613 of 7872212/17/12 at 12:43ampost #41614 of 7872212/17/12 at 12:48ampost #41615 of 7872212/17/12 at 1:06ampost #41616 of 7872212/17/12 at 1:12amQuote:Originally Posted by Uunottaja
Thanks for the comments all.
Pingson, where are those shirts from? The suits and the jackets look good and the three last ties are quite beautiful. However, I think your shirt collars would work better with a nicer and softer roll on the upper part. Perhaps ironing them with good heat from below and trying out softer collar bones (or not using collar bones at all). Also, not sure if intentional but the two last ties are quite loose as well.
All except the low left are from Hilditch & Key, ironed by yours truly and not worn with any collar bones.post #41617 of 7872212/17/12 at 1:14ampost #41618 of 7872212/17/12 at 1:15ampost #41619 of 7872212/17/12 at 1:17ampost #41620 of 7872212/17/12 at 1:24ampost #41621 of 7872212/17/12 at 1:24ampost #41622 of 7872212/17/12 at 1:27ampost #41623 of 7872212/17/12 at 2:04ampost #41624 of 7872212/17/12 at 2:58ampost #41625 of 7872212/17/12 at 3:03am
Think I should have gone a size up with this coat - unfortunately it's too late to return it now. I can button it with no effort, but shoulders and hips feel off. I think letting out the back seam might work...
Also I believe I'm gonna experiment with tapering the pants from the knee down only.
Edited by RDiaz - 12/17/12 at 3:26am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 37 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › NEW TAILOR BESPOKE NAPLES 2 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 9 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)