Where did you get the tails? Thrifted? Love it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2772post #41566 of 7872312/15/12 at 7:56am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41567 of 7872312/15/12 at 7:57ampost #41568 of 7872312/15/12 at 8:06ampost #41569 of 7872312/15/12 at 8:33ampost #41570 of 7872312/15/12 at 9:50ampost #41571 of 7872312/15/12 at 10:28ampost #41572 of 7872312/15/12 at 10:29ampost #41573 of 7872312/15/12 at 10:48ampost #41574 of 7872312/15/12 at 12:22pmpost #41575 of 7872312/15/12 at 3:19pmpost #41576 of 7872312/15/12 at 3:33pmpost #41577 of 7872312/15/12 at 3:33pmpost #41578 of 7872312/15/12 at 3:34pmpost #41579 of 7872312/15/12 at 3:55pm
From yesterday.. a little chilly, so I ditched the vest off this three piece and replaced it with a cardigan..
Suit: Glen check M2M J.P Tilford Samuelsohn (Part of a three piece suit)
Shirt: Suit Supply
Cardigan: Polo Ralph Lauren
Shoes: Ferragamo (Tramezza's)
Tie: Robert Talbot Woven Silk
Watch: Vintage Swiss Army
And then later in the evening after work, went out with wife to dinner with other friends.. I know this is a cross post from the casual thread, but captures my Friday in full...
Jacket: Polo Ralph Lauren
Sweater: Banana Republic
Jeans: Seven for all mankind
Shoes: Allen Edmonds, Jefferson Wing Tip's
Edited by chocsosa - 12/15/12 at 4:36pmpost #41580 of 7872312/15/12 at 4:36pm^^ That Sammy looks terrific. Do you typically get those diagonal creases on your shirts near the collar bone?Quote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Give me my propers, sir! Not just the tie, but one of the elements of the check on the trousers.
Probably just the lighting, but the jacket looks a bit blousy. Assuming that's not the case, completely unobjectionable. And, if it's your commencement, congratulations and good luck!
No, wasn't mine, but I appreciate that. Typical Oxxford cut, the most conservative that I have. Worn for srs bzns.
(PS those plaid trousers )
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Grenson Archie Shoe sizing question 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Proper Lapel Width for classic suit from W.W. Chan 12 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...