I appreciate that very much, sir. The pants are a classic rise and a classic fit, not slim.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2770
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41537 of 7872112/14/12 at 5:31pmpost #41538 of 7872112/14/12 at 5:39pmpost #41539 of 7872112/14/12 at 5:49pmpost #41540 of 7872112/14/12 at 5:57pmpost #41541 of 7872112/14/12 at 6:36pmQuote:
If you would like these ties for free, pm me your address. Cannot ship though until the first week of Jan.
Upper L to R
Varvatos, Varvatos, Ferragamo, Hermes, Sulka.
Bottom L to R
Sulka, Valentino, Wilkes Bashford, Ferragamo, Ferragamo, Sulka, Turnbull & Asser[post #41542 of 7872112/14/12 at 6:52pmQuote:
Wat?post #41543 of 7872112/14/12 at 7:04pmpost #41544 of 7872112/14/12 at 7:07pm
m0bbie is a young guy a very small tie collection (at least, I'm assuming so as he keeps trying to work with that single tie which has been panned several times). Driftking is playing Santa Claus and gifting him tie options.
Very cool of dk.
tis the season...post #41545 of 7872112/14/12 at 7:09pmpost #41546 of 7872112/14/12 at 7:18pmpost #41547 of 7872112/14/12 at 7:27pmpost #41548 of 7872112/14/12 at 7:38pmpost #41549 of 7872112/14/12 at 7:46pmpost #41550 of 7872112/14/12 at 7:54pm
I am very new to this environment because I used to wear street wear in my pre-20 (a whole wardrobe of colorful A Bathing Ape), but now I want to dress differently.
If possible, please answer the new thread I started about pants matching will be greatly appreciated.
P.S. Are you serious about the ties giveaway though? I would be extremely interested... lol.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Next jacket? 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina museum calf Chelsea boot GMTO 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › Advice sought on dinner suit from Chan 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...