Unfortunately not. They were immensely popular.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2754post #41296 of 7871912/11/12 at 11:33am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41297 of 7871912/11/12 at 11:47ampost #41298 of 7871912/11/12 at 12:07pm
First post here - looking to learn. Sorry about the poor iPhone pictures.
Shirt color and pattern are visible in second photo. Suit is dark navy - not as light as the last photo.
Suit - CustomShirt - LuxireCufflinks - VintageTie - Turnbull & AsserSocks - ViccelShoes - AE Fifth Avepost #41299 of 7871912/11/12 at 12:33pmpost #41300 of 7871912/11/12 at 12:49pm
Sugarbutch, thanks for the feedback. Next tie purchase is gonna be a brown wool, perhaps with some blue on it - I think it would have worked here... the brown and blue tattersall shirt was definately not enough to tie things together. BTW, tie is dark blue and coat is blue too - there's no gray in the whole outfit, though my monitor is indeed making the tie look gray...
I've just edited the pics to make them closer to reality.
I was wearing a brown scarf over all this stuff, too.
Edited by RDiaz - 12/11/12 at 1:10pmpost #41301 of 7871912/11/12 at 12:51pmQuote:
You outfit looks really good, particularly for a first pic. I cannot see the torso, but if the rest is as good as this, it is awesome.post #41302 of 7871912/11/12 at 1:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
and... (Click to show)I have lurked and seen many of your previous posts, and this does not seem as good as those because of the collar. This shirt collar is fabulous, I like high collars and I absolutely love the combo, but the shirt collar would look better on a more elongate neck.I hope you enjoy your holiday!post #41303 of 7871912/11/12 at 1:21pmpost #41304 of 7871912/11/12 at 1:30pmpost #41305 of 7871912/11/12 at 1:37pmpost #41306 of 7871912/11/12 at 2:02pmpost #41307 of 7871912/11/12 at 2:08pmpost #41308 of 7871912/11/12 at 2:11pmpost #41309 of 7871912/11/12 at 2:19pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 37 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 44 seconds ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?