Unfortunately not. They were immensely popular.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:37 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2754post #41296 of 7872112/11/12 at 11:33am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41297 of 7872112/11/12 at 11:47ampost #41298 of 7872112/11/12 at 12:07pm
First post here - looking to learn. Sorry about the poor iPhone pictures.
Shirt color and pattern are visible in second photo. Suit is dark navy - not as light as the last photo.
Suit - CustomShirt - LuxireCufflinks - VintageTie - Turnbull & AsserSocks - ViccelShoes - AE Fifth Avepost #41299 of 7872112/11/12 at 12:33pmpost #41300 of 7872112/11/12 at 12:49pm
Sugarbutch, thanks for the feedback. Next tie purchase is gonna be a brown wool, perhaps with some blue on it - I think it would have worked here... the brown and blue tattersall shirt was definately not enough to tie things together. BTW, tie is dark blue and coat is blue too - there's no gray in the whole outfit, though my monitor is indeed making the tie look gray...
I've just edited the pics to make them closer to reality.
I was wearing a brown scarf over all this stuff, too.
Edited by RDiaz - 12/11/12 at 1:10pmpost #41301 of 7872112/11/12 at 12:51pmQuote:
You outfit looks really good, particularly for a first pic. I cannot see the torso, but if the rest is as good as this, it is awesome.post #41302 of 7872112/11/12 at 1:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
and... (Click to show)I have lurked and seen many of your previous posts, and this does not seem as good as those because of the collar. This shirt collar is fabulous, I like high collars and I absolutely love the combo, but the shirt collar would look better on a more elongate neck.I hope you enjoy your holiday!post #41303 of 7872112/11/12 at 1:21pmpost #41304 of 7872112/11/12 at 1:30pmpost #41305 of 7872112/11/12 at 1:37pmpost #41306 of 7872112/11/12 at 2:02pmpost #41307 of 7872112/11/12 at 2:08pmpost #41308 of 7872112/11/12 at 2:11pmpost #41309 of 7872112/11/12 at 2:19pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 9 minutes ago
- › Acronym FFW-T1 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 15 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 23 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 24 minutes ago
- › LeatherFoot: Official Affiliate Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 25 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...