Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:42 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2753post #41281 of 7871912/11/12 at 9:01am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41282 of 7871912/11/12 at 9:02ampost #41283 of 7871912/11/12 at 9:02amI wanted to "dress up" today just cus. I missed how much I enjoy tailored clothing. Feels much more comfortable to me. The first picture shows the proportions of the jacket better but has poor lighting and the second picture shows the colors exactly but has a poor angle (bottom heavy low angle). Synthesize them in your mind!post #41284 of 7871912/11/12 at 9:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
I wanted to "dress up" today just cus. I missed how much I enjoy tailored clothing. Feels much more comfortable to me. The first picture shows the proportions of the jacket better but has poor lighting and the second picture shows the colors exactly but has a poor angle (bottom heavy low angle). Synthesize them in your mind!
Sleeves, shoulders and P2P look great, looks like you can take the waist in a touch though. Overall love the jacket!post #41285 of 7871912/11/12 at 9:05am^ The jacket when I first purchased was pinching at the waist. I really dislike that look and this is probably the happy medium (we discussed this at length when I used to post more, someone else who remembers my old posts can tell me if this is better or if I should take in the waist).post #41286 of 7871912/11/12 at 9:05ampost #41287 of 7871912/11/12 at 9:06ampost #41288 of 7871912/11/12 at 9:46ampost #41289 of 7871912/11/12 at 10:02ampost #41290 of 7871912/11/12 at 10:07ampost #41291 of 7871912/11/12 at 10:14ampost #41292 of 7871912/11/12 at 10:15ampost #41293 of 7871912/11/12 at 10:24ampost #41294 of 7871912/11/12 at 10:31ampost #41295 of 7871912/11/12 at 11:32amRDiaz: The top and bottom halves seem like they're from different fits. Gray and brown work well together, but you have to integrate them. The apartheid you've got going on makes it seem disjointed.
Ian: Nice except for the GIGANTIC knot. Tame that thing, man!
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1432 Active Users (348 Members and 1084 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 33 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 7 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 10 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?