Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:12 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2742post #41116 of 7871712/8/12 at 10:56ampost #41117 of 7871712/8/12 at 11:00ampost #41118 of 7871712/8/12 at 12:29pmQuote:
Yeah, a 200. Trying to get the damn carb tuned now that the heads are not leaking like a rusty old bucket. PITA.
The party is tonight. It is black tie. I am quite certain I will be the only one dressed like this...in a sea of crappy rented tuxedos.
Mikepost #41119 of 7871712/8/12 at 1:28pmQuote:
Please be positive in your crits quaddie.
Don't just tell me what to stop doing, tell me also what i should be calling people.
how about dude, wanker, homeboy, shitface, madam maybe appropriate sometimes, or even Sir on occasion.
The PS Quaddie, yes plain white would have been better I agree, but hey, the poor man is on about his 10th post and i think it's pretty damn awesome he even has a PS.
Goodness he is not perfect and neither am I, so chill dude... He is trying hard, he really has!!post #41120 of 7871712/8/12 at 1:53pmpost #41121 of 7871712/8/12 at 2:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by roomillerQuote:
There definitely isnt enough inherent creepiness in a bunch of guys posting pictures of themselves and critiquing each others' outfits haha
Is the four in hand the knot of preference? I noticed a lot of people wearing it in here but always preferred the windsor because its symmetrical and i think it looks better with a spread collar.
Windsor was the first knot my father taught me. That's him as my avatar in about 69/70.
I wear FIH almost exclusively now except for Windsor/spread collar as well for the same reason.post #41122 of 7871712/8/12 at 3:01pmQuote:
As long as others are at least trying to wear tuxedos, it won't look weird.post #41123 of 7871712/8/12 at 3:58pmpost #41124 of 7871712/8/12 at 4:03pmpost #41125 of 7871712/8/12 at 4:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hampton
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
By Corneliani... I think you mean Ralph Lauren made by Corneliani. Are you ashamed of RL or something!?!?!?
Regardless, I think the Garrison model (and Bradford) are great cuts. It's too bad I learned today that RL is no longer making Bradford.post #41126 of 7871712/8/12 at 4:32pmpost #41127 of 7871712/8/12 at 5:05pm
buy em. i love mine.Quote:Originally Posted by MBreinin
Eh, test fitting for the big Firm Christmas Party tomorrow. Yeah, as the grin indicates...I have been drinking. LOL
Mike Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
sup mike, lookin good. and sloshed.post #41128 of 7871712/8/12 at 5:13pmpost #41129 of 7871712/8/12 at 5:29pmpost #41130 of 7871712/8/12 at 5:58pmQuote:
I have no problem with the brown tie. But the brown tie with a black shoes is a no-go. That would look much more coherent with a chocolate shoe. Also, I'd recommend getting a cage for those lapels before they fly away.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Colin Kaepernick is an a-hole 36 seconds ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official... 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › The "Actively Discovering 'New' Brands" Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...