It was the 60s, they didn't follow your rules and social conventions... Man!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2742post #41116 of 7872112/8/12 at 10:55am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41117 of 7872112/8/12 at 10:56ampost #41118 of 7872112/8/12 at 11:00ampost #41119 of 7872112/8/12 at 12:29pmQuote:
Yeah, a 200. Trying to get the damn carb tuned now that the heads are not leaking like a rusty old bucket. PITA.
The party is tonight. It is black tie. I am quite certain I will be the only one dressed like this...in a sea of crappy rented tuxedos.
Mikepost #41120 of 7872112/8/12 at 1:28pmQuote:
Please be positive in your crits quaddie.
Don't just tell me what to stop doing, tell me also what i should be calling people.
how about dude, wanker, homeboy, shitface, madam maybe appropriate sometimes, or even Sir on occasion.
The PS Quaddie, yes plain white would have been better I agree, but hey, the poor man is on about his 10th post and i think it's pretty damn awesome he even has a PS.
Goodness he is not perfect and neither am I, so chill dude... He is trying hard, he really has!!post #41121 of 7872112/8/12 at 1:53pmpost #41122 of 7872112/8/12 at 2:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by roomillerQuote:
There definitely isnt enough inherent creepiness in a bunch of guys posting pictures of themselves and critiquing each others' outfits haha
Is the four in hand the knot of preference? I noticed a lot of people wearing it in here but always preferred the windsor because its symmetrical and i think it looks better with a spread collar.
Windsor was the first knot my father taught me. That's him as my avatar in about 69/70.
I wear FIH almost exclusively now except for Windsor/spread collar as well for the same reason.post #41123 of 7872112/8/12 at 3:01pmQuote:
As long as others are at least trying to wear tuxedos, it won't look weird.post #41124 of 7872112/8/12 at 3:58pmpost #41125 of 7872112/8/12 at 4:03pmpost #41126 of 7872112/8/12 at 4:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hampton
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
By Corneliani... I think you mean Ralph Lauren made by Corneliani. Are you ashamed of RL or something!?!?!?
Regardless, I think the Garrison model (and Bradford) are great cuts. It's too bad I learned today that RL is no longer making Bradford.post #41127 of 7872112/8/12 at 4:32pmpost #41128 of 7872112/8/12 at 5:05pm
buy em. i love mine.Quote:Originally Posted by MBreinin
Eh, test fitting for the big Firm Christmas Party tomorrow. Yeah, as the grin indicates...I have been drinking. LOL
Mike Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
sup mike, lookin good. and sloshed.post #41129 of 7872112/8/12 at 5:13pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 1 minute ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 2 minutes ago
- › Dsquared Jacket year? 3 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › deception 6 minutes ago
- › Boglioli K Jacket - Cotton/Linen Size 36US/46IT - NWOT 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...