Love the SC too. Very well done, sir.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2740post #41086 of 7872412/7/12 at 4:54pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41087 of 7872412/7/12 at 4:58pm
Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. The sc is a long but Im also 6'6"-7" so sometimes proper length can get tricky. DSLR pictures are forthcoming but the post needs to be approved by a moderator.
Also spoo, that tie is magisterial.post #41088 of 7872412/7/12 at 5:05pmQuote:
Might do. I was also hesitant to ultra-high rise, full cut pants (up to the waist button on the jacket, oldog/oldtrix style) and now that I've tried them I can't think of wearing anything else - maybe same thing will happen with bow tiespost #41089 of 7872412/7/12 at 5:20pmQuote:
Thank you. ModernTailor.com's first-time buyer special. I would have the collar made with longer points, but I still like the shirt.
Spoo, I love the first picture.post #41090 of 7872412/7/12 at 7:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I rarely comment on fits here (as I'm still learning, I have little to offer), but this has to be one of recent faves, and what I set out (in vain) to do every time I reach for tweed. That tie is unbelievably awesome.post #41091 of 7872412/7/12 at 7:36pmQuote:
I was thinking of buying the Edgware, but then I forgot about them. They look good though.post #41092 of 7872412/7/12 at 7:49pmpost #41093 of 7872412/7/12 at 8:19pmpost #41094 of 7872412/7/12 at 8:20pm^ Where did you find that TF tie in blue?Quote:
Thank you, mang!Quote:
Yeah? Thanks. They are a bit shot, one of my oldest shoes. I just got a new one today actually to replace it.Quote:
I do dig this tie myself. Its Polo RL, got it for $25 at C21 over the summer.post #41095 of 7872412/7/12 at 8:20pmpost #41096 of 7872412/7/12 at 8:26pmpost #41097 of 7872412/7/12 at 8:30pmpost #41098 of 7872412/7/12 at 8:33pmpost #41099 of 7872412/7/12 at 9:06pmpost #41100 of 7872412/7/12 at 11:28pmSpoo, no need to discuss much of your outfit, all of the important pieces are spot on as usual.
One item which I repeatedly notice as not living up to the high standards of the rest are your belts.
Of course I cannot comment on the quality of leather but I tend to dislike their buckels.
Neither the matt finishing nor the thick cross-beam do anything for me.
As others have mentioned todays SC and tie are especially great.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 6 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 1 Aug 2014: "You at your you-iest" aka "When you... 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 11 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 11 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 22 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)