Agreed. This is a really good look. A bit subdued for the Spoo, but I really like it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2733post #40981 of 7872312/6/12 at 7:33am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40982 of 7872312/6/12 at 7:36ampost #40983 of 7872312/6/12 at 7:41ampost #40984 of 7872312/6/12 at 7:44am
Since everyone is talking about Spoo's suit I will share something I was thinking when I saw it, but did not mention at the time. I was thinking that I never liked window pane suits but the problem was that I never saw anyone wear one as well as Spoo. I actually like this a lot.post #40985 of 7872312/6/12 at 7:45amQuote:
The motif of my braces is the skyline of New York, with the most prominent figure being the Chrysler Building tower.
As for the shine on my shoes, that is all to the credit of my local shoe repair shop, and the nice gentlemen who work there shining shoes for a modest fee (and a healthy tip).post #40986 of 7872312/6/12 at 8:06amQuote:Originally Posted by Caustic Man
Since everyone is talking about Spoo's suit I will share something I was thinking when I saw it, but did not mention at the time. I was thinking that I never liked window pane suits but the problem was that I never saw anyone wear one as well as Spoo. I actually like this a lot.
well, its really a glen plaid, so maybe that explains it.post #40987 of 7872312/6/12 at 8:11ampost #40988 of 7872312/6/12 at 8:11ampost #40989 of 7872312/6/12 at 8:12ampost #40990 of 7872312/6/12 at 8:22ampost #40991 of 7872312/6/12 at 8:42ampost #40992 of 7872312/6/12 at 8:57amQuote:Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
There was quite obvious double/triple break going on--at the back, there was break, which is a no-no for me. I was just trying to alert him, if he hadn't noticed. Bully for him, if he doesn't care. You know, this is StyleForum, the most anal site on the planet bar analsluts.com.
I see what you did there (highlighting my spelling error while talking about the "analness" of SF).post #40993 of 7872312/6/12 at 9:00ampost #40994 of 7872312/6/12 at 9:04ampost #40995 of 7872312/6/12 at 9:24amQuote:
Just underneath. I've dropped a few pounds for marathon season but will be gaining them back once I dive back into CPA prep. I wish the shoulders were more natural, but haven't wanted to deal with it in the meantime.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Proper Lapel Width for classic suit from W.W. Chan 3 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 6 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › S.N.S. HERNING NAVY STARK SIZE M 7 minutes ago
- › BARBOUR DOWN-FILLED WAXED GILET SIZE S OLIVE 18 minutes ago
- › Proxy Service 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...