Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2723post #40831 of 7872312/4/12 at 10:38am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40832 of 7872312/4/12 at 10:40ampost #40833 of 7872312/4/12 at 10:41ampost #40834 of 7872312/4/12 at 10:47amQuote:Originally Posted by Orgetorix
Hickey Freeman suit, Luciano Barbera shirt, J Press tie, Peal (C&J) shoes
If either of these pics show up sideways or upside down, I apologize. The way the iPhone uses EXIF tags to edit photo orientation drives me CRAZY, and I give up trying to fix it. It seems like my computer, my phone, and Photobucket all handle/display them differently. Today they're even showing up different between SF and AAAC.
If anyone knows of an iOS app that will let me edit/delete EXIF data, please tell me.
Looks good. I dig the pocketsquare especially!post #40835 of 7872312/4/12 at 10:50ampost #40836 of 7872312/4/12 at 10:53am
For some weird reason, I can't post comments in thumbs up right now, so forgive the lack of feedback along with them upthread.Originally Posted by Albert Hal
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I bounce around on the idea of combining red and orange. I must admit remaining on the fence after seeing this interpretation. But a nice try.
Sounds good to me.
Cold but sunny:post #40837 of 7872312/4/12 at 10:54ampost #40838 of 7872312/4/12 at 10:56ampost #40839 of 7872312/4/12 at 10:59ampost #40840 of 7872312/4/12 at 11:08amRDiaz
"You look extra sharp, today."
"Oliver Peoples? I have the same one "
"upr_crust, I think you'd benefit from a 1.75" cuff!"
Thank you, gentlemen. IanGP, the glasses are Seraphin - not quite as round a lens as Oliver Peoples, I believe. JapanAlex, I do have suits with 1.75" cuffs - when I remember to ask, I ask for 1.75" cuffs.post #40841 of 7872312/4/12 at 11:32ampost #40842 of 7872312/4/12 at 11:35ampost #40843 of 7872312/4/12 at 11:35amQuote:
Looks the same as the other picture to me.post #40844 of 7872312/4/12 at 11:49ampost #40845 of 7872312/4/12 at 11:56amQuote:Originally Posted by Albert Hal
Nice with flower. People will ask you if you are just married. But I wonder: How do you fasten the flower? Look at old pictures of Fred Astaire. The flower is always pointing forward, but a nomal button hole is always to small for the green part of a carnation. How do you do it?
Here's a link about the subject:
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › E. ZEGNA Mainline, Roma Fit, Trofeo, 52/42R, Fall/Winter Colors, EUC 9 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Rate the fit of this blazer! 21 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 26 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 34 minutes ago
- › Where to buy classic, high waisted pants? 45 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 56 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)