Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2723
Styleforum Top Picks
Hickey Freeman suit, Luciano Barbera shirt, J Press tie, Peal (C&J) shoes
If either of these pics show up sideways or upside down, I apologize. The way the iPhone uses EXIF tags to edit photo orientation drives me CRAZY, and I give up trying to fix it. It seems like my computer, my phone, and Photobucket all handle/display them differently. Today they're even showing up different between SF and AAAC.
If anyone knows of an iOS app that will let me edit/delete EXIF data, please tell me.
Looks good. I dig the pocketsquare especially!
For some weird reason, I can't post comments in thumbs up right now, so forgive the lack of feedback along with them upthread.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I bounce around on the idea of combining red and orange. I must admit remaining on the fence after seeing this interpretation. But a nice try.
Sounds good to me.
Cold but sunny:
"You look extra sharp, today."
"Oliver Peoples? I have the same one "
"upr_crust, I think you'd benefit from a 1.75" cuff!"
Thank you, gentlemen. IanGP, the glasses are Seraphin - not quite as round a lens as Oliver Peoples, I believe. JapanAlex, I do have suits with 1.75" cuffs - when I remember to ask, I ask for 1.75" cuffs.
Looks the same as the other picture to me.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 16 seconds ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 16 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Custom Eagle County Boots 9.5 30 seconds ago
- › Is this suit too tight? 52 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 4 minutes ago
- › "The Rake" magazine 4 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw