Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:23 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2722post #40816 of 7872112/4/12 at 6:07am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40817 of 7872112/4/12 at 8:23am
Hickey Freeman suit, Luciano Barbera shirt, J Press tie, Peal (C&J) shoes
If either of these pics show up sideways or upside down, I apologize. The way the iPhone uses EXIF tags to edit photo orientation drives me CRAZY, and I give up trying to fix it. It seems like my computer, my phone, and Photobucket all handle/display them differently. Today they're even showing up different between SF and AAAC.
If anyone knows of an iOS app that will let me edit/delete EXIF data, please tell me.
Edited by Orgetorix - 12/4/12 at 8:34ampost #40818 of 7872112/4/12 at 8:36ampost #40819 of 7872112/4/12 at 8:46ampost #40820 of 7872112/4/12 at 9:09amQuote:
I would like to think my eye is getting a little bit better for suit fits, but honestly I am still a noob around here. The shoulders look just a touch too large? It could be the fact that they are so soft, otherwise, awesome tie pick as always stitch, keep it up you are on a roll!post #40821 of 7872112/4/12 at 9:26ampost #40822 of 7872112/4/12 at 9:27ampost #40823 of 7872112/4/12 at 9:29ampost #40824 of 7872112/4/12 at 9:32amQuote:
Yeah, it's linen with hand rolled edges. I actually know someone in Florida who makes them and sent one to me.
I think I may like the winged puff a bit more...
I think the winged puff adds a nice contrast to all of the sharp lines in my outfit.post #40825 of 7872112/4/12 at 9:34amQuote:
Sorry for the terrible pictures. iPhone 5 camera, blah.post #40826 of 7872112/4/12 at 9:37ampost #40827 of 7872112/4/12 at 10:14ampost #40828 of 7872112/4/12 at 10:16am^^ cool pic, SB ^^Quote:ianGP
"jacket looks nice!"
"Tie reminds me of bad curtains, but I like it a lot as a tie."
thanks, guys! lol big O. i like it too.Quote:Originally Posted by Jhors2
I would like to think my eye is getting a little bit better for suit fits, but honestly I am still a noob around here. The shoulders look just a touch too large? It could be the fact that they are so soft, otherwise, awesome tie pick as always stitch, keep it up you are on a roll!
not sure. i was just at fields tailor in DC, and he felt it was fine, so thats good enough for me.
and you are correct, the whole SC is totally unlined, so there is no padding at all in the shoulder.
anyhow, THANKS!!post #40829 of 7872112/4/12 at 10:34am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 9 seconds ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 41 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › 8 Things You Might Not Know About H&M 1 minute ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...