Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2722post #40816 of 7872312/4/12 at 6:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40817 of 7872312/4/12 at 6:07ampost #40818 of 7872312/4/12 at 8:23am
Hickey Freeman suit, Luciano Barbera shirt, J Press tie, Peal (C&J) shoes
If either of these pics show up sideways or upside down, I apologize. The way the iPhone uses EXIF tags to edit photo orientation drives me CRAZY, and I give up trying to fix it. It seems like my computer, my phone, and Photobucket all handle/display them differently. Today they're even showing up different between SF and AAAC.
If anyone knows of an iOS app that will let me edit/delete EXIF data, please tell me.
Edited by Orgetorix - 12/4/12 at 8:34ampost #40819 of 7872312/4/12 at 8:36ampost #40820 of 7872312/4/12 at 8:46ampost #40821 of 7872312/4/12 at 9:09amQuote:
I would like to think my eye is getting a little bit better for suit fits, but honestly I am still a noob around here. The shoulders look just a touch too large? It could be the fact that they are so soft, otherwise, awesome tie pick as always stitch, keep it up you are on a roll!post #40822 of 7872312/4/12 at 9:26ampost #40823 of 7872312/4/12 at 9:27ampost #40824 of 7872312/4/12 at 9:29ampost #40825 of 7872312/4/12 at 9:32amQuote:
Yeah, it's linen with hand rolled edges. I actually know someone in Florida who makes them and sent one to me.
I think I may like the winged puff a bit more...
I think the winged puff adds a nice contrast to all of the sharp lines in my outfit.post #40826 of 7872312/4/12 at 9:34amQuote:
Sorry for the terrible pictures. iPhone 5 camera, blah.post #40827 of 7872312/4/12 at 9:37ampost #40828 of 7872312/4/12 at 10:14ampost #40829 of 7872312/4/12 at 10:16am^^ cool pic, SB ^^Quote:ianGP
"jacket looks nice!"
"Tie reminds me of bad curtains, but I like it a lot as a tie."
thanks, guys! lol big O. i like it too.Quote:Originally Posted by Jhors2
I would like to think my eye is getting a little bit better for suit fits, but honestly I am still a noob around here. The shoulders look just a touch too large? It could be the fact that they are so soft, otherwise, awesome tie pick as always stitch, keep it up you are on a roll!
not sure. i was just at fields tailor in DC, and he felt it was fine, so thats good enough for me.
and you are correct, the whole SC is totally unlined, so there is no padding at all in the shoulder.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 15 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 24 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › RLPL Lambskin Jacket 1 minute ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › PRICE DROP BNIB: HUGE Closet Cleaning Part III -- Croc Prada,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...