Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2716post #40726 of 7871912/2/12 at 1:47pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40727 of 7871912/2/12 at 1:59pmQuote:
You're pretty damn right. Everyone here seems to favor slimmer looks without taking into account if the subject can actually pull them off. I've "suffered" it with trousers, lol - I had so many recommendations of slimmer trousers here that I decided to order a pair of MTM flannels with a slimmer, more tapered leg than I'm used to. The result, which I already have, is something really unflattering - really wide hips that taper aggresively to the knee. Very effeminate, IMO. Sometimes slim is not the best option...post #40728 of 7871912/2/12 at 2:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
I am not a fan of the cold. So out comes the heavy-duty outerwear and a scarf in addition to a turtleneck to stay super-toasty.
Funny story: I realised that I own two red turtlenecks. I figured it out after thinking this one looked a bit darker in colour today than when I wore it earlier this week and then found that there are actually two, and this is indeed a darker/less-raspberry one. Hmm... I think I prefer this one. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
What coat is that H? RLPL? Would love to see a photograph of the fabric in daylight if poss...post #40729 of 7871912/2/12 at 2:33pmpost #40730 of 7871912/2/12 at 2:39pmpost #40731 of 7871912/2/12 at 2:45pmpost #40732 of 7871912/2/12 at 2:49pmpost #40733 of 7871912/2/12 at 3:57pmpost #40734 of 7871912/2/12 at 7:06pmpost #40735 of 7871912/2/12 at 7:22pmpost #40736 of 7871912/2/12 at 7:25pmpost #40737 of 7871912/2/12 at 7:45pmpost #40738 of 7871912/2/12 at 7:50pmpost #40739 of 7871912/2/12 at 7:56pmpost #40740 of 7871912/2/12 at 8:00pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 14 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 14 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 17 minutes ago
- › The Official Hair Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent FW 13 Skinny Leather pants 23 minutes ago
- › Denims 33 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 34 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.