Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:34 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2715post #40711 of 7871912/1/12 at 6:18pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40712 of 7871912/1/12 at 6:50pmpost #40713 of 7871912/1/12 at 6:55pmpost #40714 of 7871912/1/12 at 6:56pmpost #40715 of 7871912/1/12 at 6:59pmpost #40716 of 7871912/1/12 at 7:02pmQuote:
Thanks, Im 6'1 and the cuff is 2".Quote:
Thanks, the tassels are GG, the caps are Carmina. The belt is Ike Behar (ahem) and the tie is Marinella.post #40717 of 7871912/1/12 at 9:59pmpost #40718 of 7871912/2/12 at 1:35ampost #40719 of 7871912/2/12 at 3:05ampost #40720 of 7871912/2/12 at 4:51ampost #40721 of 7871912/2/12 at 9:10ampost #40722 of 7871912/2/12 at 9:26ampost #40723 of 7871912/2/12 at 9:31am
I am not a fan of the cold. So out comes the heavy-duty outerwear and a scarf in addition to a turtleneck to stay super-toasty. :)
Funny story: I realised that I own two red turtlenecks. I figured it out after thinking this one looked a bit darker in colour today than when I wore it earlier this week and then found that there are actually two, and this is indeed a darker/less-raspberry one. Hmm... I think I prefer this one.post #40724 of 7871912/2/12 at 9:45ampost #40725 of 7871912/2/12 at 11:37amQuote:
Brah, the jacket is very boxy and could use waist work. If you have the waist takenin it will look much better.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 23 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 2 minutes ago
- › S.N.S. Herning Stark in Blue Gene 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 9 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...