or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2713

post #40681 of 75944
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernstyle View Post

Yesterday:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Are those lapels tacked to the chest? eh.gif

post #40682 of 75944

1000

 

1000

 

Ripense

Courtot

Attolini

Ripense

post #40683 of 75944
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeamasterLux View Post

1000

 

1000

 

Ripense

Courtot

Attolini

Ripense

Killer. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #40684 of 75944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie22 View Post

Killer. icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

+ 1

post #40685 of 75944
Just got this new jacket, what do you think?

post #40686 of 75944
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeamasterLux View Post





Ripense
Courtot
Attolini
Ripense

Worth a re-quote!
post #40687 of 75944
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsteRed View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Just got this new jacket, what do you think?


i don't like it. makes you look fat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ich_Dien View Post

Worth a re-quote!

+1
post #40688 of 75944
Damn, Rambo, you are one blunt motherf***er.

IsteRed, it does look a bit blocky, but I suspect some of that is due to camera placement and optics. Are you a stocky fella?
post #40689 of 75944
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Damn, Rambo, you are one blunt motherf***er.
IsteRed, it does look a bit blocky, but I suspect some of that is due to camera placement and optics. Are you a stocky fella?

I'm 5'11' and 240 lbs (184 cm 108 kilos), so yeah, i am. I always get more waist suppression to emphasize my shoulders, but i wanted to go more classic on this one, that's why it looks boxy i think.
post #40690 of 75944
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsteRed View Post

Just got this new jacket, what do you think?


Waist suppression is not unclassic.

With lapels like those, boxy doesn't make sense.

Could also stand to be shortened a hair.
post #40691 of 75944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabrigian View Post

Waist suppression is not unclassic.
With lapels like those, boxy doesn't make sense.
Could also stand to be shortened a hair.

I'm sorry i didn't get the part about lapels, could you elaborate?
I think it's about the photo that makes it look so boxy, i'll try to make it work on Monday and post some pictures.
post #40692 of 75944
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsteRed View Post

I'm sorry i didn't get the part about lapels, could you elaborate?
I think it's about the photo that makes it look so boxy, i'll try to make it work on Monday and post some pictures.

 

I don't want to put words in Cantabrigian's mouth but, the way I see it, the lapel width and angle towards the buttoning point warrants a more aggressive taper at the waist.

post #40693 of 75944
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsteRed View Post


I'm 5'11' and 240 lbs (184 cm 108 kilos)

 

There's something wrong here.

 

184cm is 6'1"

5'11" is 175cm

post #40694 of 75944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie22 View Post

Killer. icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

+ 1

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ich_Dien View Post


Worth a re-quote!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
+1

 

Thanks guys blush.gif

post #40695 of 75944
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeamasterLux View Post

There's something wrong here.

184cm is 6'1"
5'11" is 175cm

yep, you are right, i calculated that wrong, it's 6'1''
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III