or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2706  

post #40576 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

BB was awesome. i miss him. also miss aeglus, what happened to him? that cat had stylez on stylez on stylez.
i think he got buried under a mountain of blow and pussy.
post #40577 of 78724
What was the name of the cat in Chicago who took the great office and smoking pictures? Had that Mad Men steez? I think he went into the vino bidness after he lost his job. I enjoyed his posts, too.
post #40578 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

i think he got buried under a mountain of blow and pussy.

BB or aeglus?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

What was the name of the cat in Chicago who took the great office and smoking pictures? Had that Mad Men steez? I think he went into the vino bidness after he lost his job. I enjoyed his posts, too.

that would be PandArts. he was an awesome dude. miss him too. he did check in a while back though.
post #40579 of 78724

Moss, Love that jacket. Great combo.

post #40580 of 78724
I wouldn't wipe my ass with that.
post #40581 of 78724

1000

 

1000

 

Herringbone Coat - Dior Homme

Denim Jacket - Dolce & Gabbana

Vest - Dolce & Gabbna

Shirt - Jil Sander

 

Not shown in the pictures but also wore Jil Sander black oxford pants and Dior Homme retro GAT's with them.

post #40582 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsstillmatt View Post

I wouldn't wipe my ass with that.

well look who's wearing his big boy diaper today
post #40583 of 78724
Shut up for once.
post #40584 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post


well look who's wearing his big boy diaper today

 

Pull Ups, greatest thing that ever happened to me.

post #40585 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperj View Post

700

Good looking collar and tie there dapper. Good knot!!

How about showing a bit more of this outfit.

post #40586 of 78724

Velly lock and loll.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by taelimoh View Post

1000

 

1000

 

Herringbone Coat - Dior Homme

Denim Jacket - Dolce & Gabbana

Vest - Dolce & Gabbna

Shirt - Jil Sander

 

Not shown in the pictures but also wore Jil Sander black oxford pants and Dior Homme retro GAT's with them.

post #40587 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossrockss View Post


thanks.
Is that so? I never knew that! But these are my favorite-fitting trousers. What'll I do with them? uhoh.gif

 

You'll keep wearing them because you don't give a damn about rules and these are your favorite. You dress for yourself and to please yourself. If others are happy with it, it's a bonus, otherwise, just think of yourself as the primary audience

post #40588 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsstillmatt View Post

I wouldn't wipe my ass with that.

This could have more catchphrase potential if it were "I wouldn't let you wipe my ass with that."
post #40589 of 78724
neza4u9e.jpg
post #40590 of 78724

.


Edited by RDiaz - 12/5/12 at 2:23pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III