Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:30 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2705post #40561 of 7872211/29/12 at 12:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40562 of 7872211/29/12 at 1:39pmpost #40563 of 7872211/29/12 at 1:40pmQuote:
Is that so? I never knew that! But these are my favorite-fitting trousers. What'll I do with them?post #40564 of 7872211/29/12 at 1:55pmpost #40565 of 7872211/29/12 at 2:00pmMoss if they were just charcoal grey (as they appear in the first pic) it would be great... although I'm not sure about that grey? tie. I also have some similar trousers and am curious as to what to do with them!
Fred I love that first pic and the tie/PS/sock action you've got going on. Is that tie Charvet? Saw one very similar the other day... either way I like it.
DM66... is that a PS or the Hamburger Helper in your pocket??post #40566 of 7872211/29/12 at 2:09pmpost #40567 of 7872211/29/12 at 2:16pm
haha... so you've got a sense of humor! that's good. Aside from the PS, the top looks good. Seems like that SC has an interesting hand to the fabric and a good combo with the shirt and tie although a full length shot would be helpful. I'm wondering about the brown of the tie vs. the shoes and how those trousers look with the SC as a whole... it's just hard to see the consistency from the 2 separate pix.post #40568 of 7872211/29/12 at 3:06pmpost #40569 of 7872211/29/12 at 3:43pmpost #40570 of 7872211/29/12 at 7:37pmQuote:
1. Birdseye is round. Those look square = nailhead!
2. Nothing wrong with those as odd trousers Mossy, I have a pair from Panta which are not, nor ever were, orphaned from a suit.
3. Why show your face in one photo and blank it out in another? I've never met you but I could probably pick you out of a lineup based on your WAYWRN pics alone.
4. Glad you got up off the stool. That pose sat down with hands in jacket pockets might be the worst ever for judging any kind of fit!
5. Nice watch!post #40571 of 7872211/29/12 at 7:47pmQuote:Quote:
Continue to wear them.post #40572 of 7872211/29/12 at 7:48pmpost #40573 of 7872211/29/12 at 8:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hampton
I think you should upgrade to a sleeker, dress watch; I would suggest A. LANGE & SÖHNE - Lange 1 that has dual time (if you travel overseas alot), Glashuette Original - PanoMaticDate or one of the fancy and flashy swiss brandspost #40574 of 7872211/29/12 at 8:36pmQuote:
Dont know, but heres one of his first pics and of his last ones that he posted.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And before anyone busts chops, BB was a very, very nice poster and a humble dude, so no knocks.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 second ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 5 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 20 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 32 seconds ago
- › The Dark Knot official affiliate thread - Highest quality luxury... 1 minute ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...