Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2705post #40561 of 7872311/29/12 at 12:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40562 of 7872311/29/12 at 1:39pmpost #40563 of 7872311/29/12 at 1:40pmQuote:
Is that so? I never knew that! But these are my favorite-fitting trousers. What'll I do with them?post #40564 of 7872311/29/12 at 1:55pmpost #40565 of 7872311/29/12 at 2:00pmMoss if they were just charcoal grey (as they appear in the first pic) it would be great... although I'm not sure about that grey? tie. I also have some similar trousers and am curious as to what to do with them!
Fred I love that first pic and the tie/PS/sock action you've got going on. Is that tie Charvet? Saw one very similar the other day... either way I like it.
DM66... is that a PS or the Hamburger Helper in your pocket??post #40566 of 7872311/29/12 at 2:09pmpost #40567 of 7872311/29/12 at 2:16pm
haha... so you've got a sense of humor! that's good. Aside from the PS, the top looks good. Seems like that SC has an interesting hand to the fabric and a good combo with the shirt and tie although a full length shot would be helpful. I'm wondering about the brown of the tie vs. the shoes and how those trousers look with the SC as a whole... it's just hard to see the consistency from the 2 separate pix.post #40568 of 7872311/29/12 at 3:06pmpost #40569 of 7872311/29/12 at 3:43pmpost #40570 of 7872311/29/12 at 7:37pmQuote:
1. Birdseye is round. Those look square = nailhead!
2. Nothing wrong with those as odd trousers Mossy, I have a pair from Panta which are not, nor ever were, orphaned from a suit.
3. Why show your face in one photo and blank it out in another? I've never met you but I could probably pick you out of a lineup based on your WAYWRN pics alone.
4. Glad you got up off the stool. That pose sat down with hands in jacket pockets might be the worst ever for judging any kind of fit!
5. Nice watch!post #40571 of 7872311/29/12 at 7:47pmQuote:Quote:
Continue to wear them.post #40572 of 7872311/29/12 at 7:48pmpost #40573 of 7872311/29/12 at 8:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hampton
I think you should upgrade to a sleeker, dress watch; I would suggest A. LANGE & SÖHNE - Lange 1 that has dual time (if you travel overseas alot), Glashuette Original - PanoMaticDate or one of the fancy and flashy swiss brandspost #40574 of 7872311/29/12 at 8:36pmQuote:
Dont know, but heres one of his first pics and of his last ones that he posted.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And before anyone busts chops, BB was a very, very nice poster and a humble dude, so no knocks.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Central London Cobblers? 3 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 7 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 9 minutes ago
- › Camiceria Prisco 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 18 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...