Doesn't gorge refer to lapels? I have a feeling you may be speaking of the buttoning stance. Then again, I could be completely wrong....
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2704post #40546 of 7872411/29/12 at 9:48am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40547 of 7872411/29/12 at 9:48ampost #40548 of 7872411/29/12 at 9:59amQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
Some swag from the UK, combined with some finds from the streets of NYC.
Suit - New & Lingwood
Shirt - Turnbull & Asser
Tie - J. Press
Cufflinks - The London Badge & Button Co.
PS - Ashear
Braces - Paul Stuart
Shoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brand
Overcoat - Joseph Abboud
Scarf - Zegna
Hat - Selentino
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That is a particularly amazing tie.post #40549 of 7872411/29/12 at 10:10amDoes anyone know what happened to SF member 'bleachboy'? He used to post, and was a good guy and regular contributor, but he seemed to stopped posting about a year ago without any indication that he was going to do so.post #40550 of 7872411/29/12 at 10:11ampost #40551 of 7872411/29/12 at 10:18amQuote:
I'm not in love with this coat. Although, it is interesting. Really like the shirt.post #40552 of 7872411/29/12 at 10:21amQuote:
Don't have a lot to go on but I'd wager that either your neck size is a bit larger than what's typical for your body / chest (if the shirt is RTW) or else the shirt was cut for shoulders less sloped than yours (if it's RTW or MTM).
Edited by Cantabrigian - 11/29/12 at 11:18ampost #40553 of 7872411/29/12 at 10:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Hampton
I demand a better pic! IMO looks fantastic but the pic doen't allow us to see the tru colours of the outfit. The tie is fantastic, I want one! And the shoes, very very nice!post #40554 of 7872411/29/12 at 10:27ampost #40555 of 7872411/29/12 at 10:28ampost #40556 of 7872411/29/12 at 10:32ampost #40557 of 7872411/29/12 at 11:13ampost #40558 of 7872411/29/12 at 11:20ampost #40559 of 7872411/29/12 at 11:30amQuote:
Good outfit Sir!!
PS looking good too.post #40560 of 7872411/29/12 at 12:48pm
yep. i asked will at fields, and he said the same. he simply moved the button over a tad to give i little more shape. did the same with another jacket as well. only had to leave one there for actual waist/armhole adjustment.
will is the man.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › Vass BNIB - 44EU / 10UK / 11US - U-Last Black Oxford Cap-Toe Plain 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 14 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 17 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 24 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 31 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 32 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)