In japan, men come first and women come second.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:26 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2698post #40456 of 7871711/28/12 at 12:55pmpost #40457 of 7871711/28/12 at 12:55pmpost #40458 of 7871711/28/12 at 12:55pmpost #40459 of 7871711/28/12 at 12:55pmpost #40460 of 7871711/28/12 at 12:57pmQuote:
Agree. I wore blue jacket + green tie earlier this month for a lawyer meeting. Shirt was a purple box plaid that I'm way too fond of.
Sometimes I don't do subtle.post #40461 of 7871711/28/12 at 12:58pmQuote:
You know, Rambone, if you want to post in red font you just change "COLOR=FF00A" to "COLOR=RED". You know, to appear a bit less ghey
I lerntded that from stitchpost #40462 of 7871711/28/12 at 12:59pm
I would just like to note that I've posted more pics of myself this month than I have in the past 6 years. And I would like to further note that I have avoided the Good Taste Thread out of respect for Manton and Whnay.post #40463 of 7871711/28/12 at 1:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
i dont know. what do you think you should do?
i agree with derek. there are plenty of people here that for one reason or another i dont enjoy their posts. but this is a free forum where people can post as they like. its all for leisure (assuming you are not a vendor who also has a business angle), and who am i to tell someone they cant enjoy the forum the way they want to.
if i dont like what they have to say, i scroll past it, or read it anyways, cuz sometimes, they do have something worthwhile/funny/insightful to say. either way, i dont get hot and bothered by it. its just an outlet to learn and mess around with mostly like-minded individuals.
I love my toddler, but sometimes I wish he'd just pipe down.Quote:Originally Posted by DerekS
I didnt complain about anything.
Im about to complain about something now though...hearing people complain about someones frequency of posting is getting old as fuck. i get sick of hearing it. if FM is so annoyed by stitch, scroll past his posts. no need to point it out. again. and start this. again.
its a goddamn clothing forum. post about some goddamn clothing.
There you go complaining again. You look nice today, however*.
By we all, you mean everyone else but you.
*On topic sarcasm, FTW!post #40464 of 7871711/28/12 at 1:02pmpost #40465 of 7871711/28/12 at 1:03pmpost #40466 of 7871711/28/12 at 1:08pmpost #40467 of 7871711/28/12 at 1:11pm
Much better my friend. And yes you should flash that watch as much as you can! The combo is nice, didn't like the tie but that's a personal taste. What kind of pants and shoes did you wear to this?Quote:Originally Posted by vincefb
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #40468 of 7871711/28/12 at 1:15pmpost #40469 of 7871711/28/12 at 1:18pmpost #40470 of 7871711/28/12 at 1:21pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1574 Active Users (356 Members and 1218 Guests)
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 4 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 5 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › patrickBOOTH's Third-of-Life Crisis and (Mostly) Self-Imposed... 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...