Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2698post #40456 of 7872111/28/12 at 12:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40457 of 7872111/28/12 at 12:55pmpost #40458 of 7872111/28/12 at 12:55pmpost #40459 of 7872111/28/12 at 12:55pmpost #40460 of 7872111/28/12 at 12:55pmpost #40461 of 7872111/28/12 at 12:57pmQuote:
Agree. I wore blue jacket + green tie earlier this month for a lawyer meeting. Shirt was a purple box plaid that I'm way too fond of.
Sometimes I don't do subtle.post #40462 of 7872111/28/12 at 12:58pmQuote:
You know, Rambone, if you want to post in red font you just change "COLOR=FF00A" to "COLOR=RED". You know, to appear a bit less ghey
I lerntded that from stitchpost #40463 of 7872111/28/12 at 12:59pm
I would just like to note that I've posted more pics of myself this month than I have in the past 6 years. And I would like to further note that I have avoided the Good Taste Thread out of respect for Manton and Whnay.post #40464 of 7872111/28/12 at 1:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
i dont know. what do you think you should do?
i agree with derek. there are plenty of people here that for one reason or another i dont enjoy their posts. but this is a free forum where people can post as they like. its all for leisure (assuming you are not a vendor who also has a business angle), and who am i to tell someone they cant enjoy the forum the way they want to.
if i dont like what they have to say, i scroll past it, or read it anyways, cuz sometimes, they do have something worthwhile/funny/insightful to say. either way, i dont get hot and bothered by it. its just an outlet to learn and mess around with mostly like-minded individuals.
I love my toddler, but sometimes I wish he'd just pipe down.Quote:Originally Posted by DerekS
I didnt complain about anything.
Im about to complain about something now though...hearing people complain about someones frequency of posting is getting old as fuck. i get sick of hearing it. if FM is so annoyed by stitch, scroll past his posts. no need to point it out. again. and start this. again.
its a goddamn clothing forum. post about some goddamn clothing.
There you go complaining again. You look nice today, however*.
By we all, you mean everyone else but you.
*On topic sarcasm, FTW!post #40465 of 7872111/28/12 at 1:02pmpost #40466 of 7872111/28/12 at 1:03pmpost #40467 of 7872111/28/12 at 1:08pmpost #40468 of 7872111/28/12 at 1:11pm
Much better my friend. And yes you should flash that watch as much as you can! The combo is nice, didn't like the tie but that's a personal taste. What kind of pants and shoes did you wear to this?Quote:Originally Posted by vincefb
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #40469 of 7872111/28/12 at 1:15pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Currently, there are 1080 Active Users (200 Members and 880 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › M.A+ Suture Lace Derbies Sz 42 2 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...