for one, i love your chair, and would very much like to have one.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2695post #40411 of 7872311/28/12 at 9:50am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40412 of 7872311/28/12 at 9:54ampost #40413 of 7872311/28/12 at 9:57am
I like the tie but I don't know if I like it in this combo. At first sight it seems to say "TIE! I'M A TIE, LOOK AT ME!" I'm trying to figure out if a pocket square might balance out the contrast a bit but I doubt it.post #40414 of 7872311/28/12 at 10:08ampost #40415 of 7872311/28/12 at 10:15ampost #40416 of 7872311/28/12 at 10:16ampost #40417 of 7872311/28/12 at 10:17amcylon, im not a huge fan of that type of point collar, and i think you could stand for a teeny bit less break, but those are really personal preferences. its really a great fit and color/texture combo, imo.
kudos to your wife for indulging you.post #40418 of 7872311/28/12 at 10:17amQuote:
I'm no expert in any way, but I like this. Shoes are fantastic and I think that fit is good. I would use a spread collar but that's in my case. Tie is also beautiful.post #40419 of 7872311/28/12 at 10:19amI don't mind it. It adds some personality to an endeavor that would otherwise be somewhat impersonal and clinical.
When things get too long-winded, I just scroll down to the next post that has a picture in it.Quote:Originally Posted by FlyingMonkey
One very very annoying things about SF of late is the ability of some posters to turn threads into threaks about themselves. Can I suggest that all of us at least think about whether it is worth engaging in more than simply the usual polite critique on the WAYWRN-type threads in particular, otherwise we end of with a downward spiral in which those particular posters dominate to the exclusion of a a more useful critical sharing of fits and views form a wider range of people.
I am deliberately not mentioning names here and I am not even interested in discussing who prompted this comment because I think this is about how we all decide to post rather than targeting individuals.post #40420 of 7872311/28/12 at 10:26ampost #40421 of 7872311/28/12 at 10:52ampost #40422 of 7872311/28/12 at 10:53ampost #40423 of 7872311/28/12 at 11:12ampost #40424 of 7872311/28/12 at 11:13am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...