This particular tie is as I said part of the mandatory dress code for some occasions, nothing I can do about it myself.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2687post #40291 of 7872311/27/12 at 9:39am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40292 of 7872311/27/12 at 9:42ampost #40293 of 7872311/27/12 at 9:44ampost #40294 of 7872311/27/12 at 9:47ampost #40295 of 7872311/27/12 at 9:56ampost #40296 of 7872311/27/12 at 10:04ampost #40297 of 7872311/27/12 at 10:08ampost #40298 of 7872311/27/12 at 10:15am
I like your outfit very much, your tie is very powerful but i see why you wore it and your PS works well with your shirt, tie and shoes.
You mention your trouser cuffs, it suits the heavy fabric and looks fairly traditional, I would like to see the waist and pockets on the trousers though. Are they pleated?
Strong vibrant and exuberantly youthful IMO.post #40299 of 7872311/27/12 at 10:54am
They are not pleated but the pants do have a higher rise with the waist coming a little less than an inch below my navel.
So in general, cuffs work better on heavy, darker fabric?
I research and teach economics. Don't have my PhD...application deadline is in a few weeks for most of the programs I'm applying to, so stressful times in the Clagapartment. I first moved out here in 2009 figuring (correctly) that it would be a fantastic place to improve my CV, as well as a good place to escape the American job market for recent graduates.post #40300 of 7872311/27/12 at 11:34ampost #40301 of 7872311/27/12 at 11:35ampost #40302 of 7872311/27/12 at 11:38ampost #40303 of 7872311/27/12 at 11:40ampost #40304 of 7872311/27/12 at 11:46am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 7 seconds ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 38 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Ralph Lauren lines, and 'who makes what' - a definitive guide 1 minute ago
- › !@!Watch Cardiff V Bournemouth Live Football Match Tuesday 23-Sep-2014 2 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › You Won't Believe The One Trick This Man Used to Get a ToJ 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...