Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2685
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40262 of 7872311/27/12 at 6:18ampost #40263 of 7872311/27/12 at 6:38ampost #40264 of 7872311/27/12 at 6:41ampost #40265 of 7872311/27/12 at 6:58ampost #40266 of 7872311/27/12 at 7:03ampost #40267 of 7872311/27/12 at 7:04amQuote:
Dude speaks broken English yet you expect him to understand single word jargon for clothing specifications?Quote:
Oh hai.post #40268 of 7872311/27/12 at 7:10ampost #40269 of 7872311/27/12 at 7:16ampost #40270 of 7872311/27/12 at 7:19ampost #40271 of 7872311/27/12 at 7:31ampost #40272 of 7872311/27/12 at 7:32ampost #40273 of 7872311/27/12 at 7:34ampost #40274 of 7872311/27/12 at 7:46ampost #40275 of 7872311/27/12 at 7:55amStitchy, I like the fabric on your bro's suit. It's bold, but bold can be good. Not crazy about the fit.
- Looks like the back rise on the pants is too long, needs to be cleaned up. I think less taper to the cuff would be better too, proportionally. More on that below.
- Hard to tell much about the jacket fit with that stance. However, just going off what I see:
- Shoulder looks kinda extended, borderline too wide. If that's a deliberate style choice (which is fine) I think there needs to be balance below, i.e., not such skinny tapered pants.
- Collar seems to be sitting low and away from the neckline. With that and the way the lower front is pulling up and away, I smell a front-to-back balance problem.
- He may have a low right shoulder that wasn't corrected for, resulting in the wrinkles on that side of the vest
- Did he just choose not to button up the vest all the way, or is it too tight for him to do so?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1631 Active Users (373 Members and 1258 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 38 seconds ago
- › Carson Street Clothiers - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures from a few days in Naples (Updated... Solito, Formosa,... 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Modified Last: If You Wear, or are Interested, Please Read 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)