or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2679  

post #40171 of 78722
That bracelet is way to flashy IMO. That beautiful watch should be the only accesory to give it the attention it deserves.
post #40172 of 78722
yes the watch alone would look great
post #40173 of 78722
However, this is getting better.
post #40174 of 78722
when I saw that ridiculous watch and bracelet I thought it was Spoo for a second.
post #40175 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

when I saw that ridiculous watch and bracelet I thought it was Spoo for a second.

post #40176 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post

this picture helps so much!

+1

post #40177 of 78722

Rambo,I think You are a trol.. biggrin.gif calm down champ... What is your duty in Forum?... try to make people upset? I think that dog which is in your profile photo represent Your soul... What is your problem? I just registered here myself for have fun and share my style.. But I didnt see your any sharing after join here..and just reading your terrible comments to other...  You are making criticize others sharing, like you are Fashion Guru.... Come on share your style and let me to criticize You... If you dont like something try to say politely please... 

post #40178 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

when I saw that ridiculous watch and bracelet I thought it was Spoo for a second.

There is nothing ridiculous either in the watch or the bracelet
post #40179 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian B View Post

That bracelet is way to flashy IMO. That beautiful watch should be the only accesory to give it the attention it deserves.

Next time I will use without bracelet fing02[1].gif

post #40180 of 78722

Pretty nice if you ask me, and you got a great fit aswell. But the LV braclet are a bit ''flashy'' as mentioned. But the combo and color on the braclet is nice. Would work fine if the logo wouldn't be there. Other then that nice casual outfit!

 

Where do you live since i'm freezing over here :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincefb View Post
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

2yqyjeve.jpg

 

post #40181 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Pretty nice if you ask me, and you got a great fit aswell. But the LV braclet are a bit ''flashy'' as mentioned. But the combo and color on the braclet is nice. Would work fine if the logo wouldn't be there. Other then that nice casual outfit!

 

Where do you live since i'm freezing over here :D

I am glad to listen every opinion fing02[1].gif thank you for your advice too.. I am living in Izmir/Turkey Today was 19 degree icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #40182 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincefb View Post

I am glad to listen every opinion fing02%5B1%5D.gif thank you for your advice too.. I am living in Izmir/Turkey Today was 19 degree icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

God, that sounds nice!

post #40183 of 78722
Did somebody call security?

tumblr_me1ps7Eoz11rv8yzgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_me1pucHShJ1rv8yzgo1_1280.jpg
post #40184 of 78722

^ Who makes the shirt?

post #40185 of 78722
Hemrajani

If the price were a bit better, I'd keep using them just for the collar. I really like what Joe finally came up with.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III