or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2670  

post #40036 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

I don't even....
Someone explain this to me please?

I think he said a few pages back that he doesn't speak english. Maybe he's using a translator and we're getting really lost in translation
post #40037 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by rms340 View Post


I think he said a few pages back that he doesn't speak english. Maybe he's using a translator and we're getting really lost in translation

it is a kind of slang in my country and  really hard to translate... I asked to my friend  to translate, he is living in USA but I see he cant speak well too))

post #40038 of 78721

I think he said I was born with athlete's foot so my opinion on his awful combinations are irrelevant.

post #40039 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

I think he said I was born with athlete's foot so my opinion on his awful combinations are irrelevant.

once a fungus, always a fungus?
post #40040 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsteRed View Post

That's exactly when i left Paris, did you like it in Le Meurice, i think it's a little bit overrated, but that may be just my opinion...

I had the lunch tasting menu, and there was only one of the dishes which I thought didn't work - the rest were quite creative. The room is superb, and the service was excellent, and not at all attitudinal. But, as you note, merely one man's opinion.
post #40041 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincefb View Post

And I think when You were born, most probably the earth was still hot, furthermore, even your feet could have burned from it... So, lets not talk about fashion with You!!

??
post #40042 of 78721
7DE02E39-535E-4AFD-81AB-DD000FD13861-1307-000000606FCB236F.jpg
CF1545C3-0DA7-459C-A61F-ED4C3D90E7FA-1307-0000006071FECE68.jpg
E89F90DA-CAA2-4D2A-8D10-512266871E2E-1307-00000060754558A6.jpg
Finamore black label shirt
Drakes ancient madder Egyptian theme scarf
Drakes wool silk PS
Creed Bois du Portugal
Trafalgar suede belt *now for sale in the LuxeSwap store only $25 link in my sig spam[1].gif
Panta donkey flannels
Canali wool socks
Marc Guyot for Paul Stuart

Happy Thabksgiving my dudes, to all of you and your families.
post #40043 of 78721

Today. Sorry about the bad lightining. 

 

 

700

post #40044 of 78721
Much better without the tacky contrast collars.
post #40045 of 78721
I'll leave this here for everyone to hate on, I'm off for Holiday festivities:

tumblr_mdv2rwc4n01ro3vfko1_400.jpg
post #40046 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernstyle View Post

I'll leave this here for everyone to hate on, I'm off for Holiday festivities:
tumblr_mdv2rwc4n01ro3vfko1_400.jpg

You go girl!

post #40047 of 78721

My first post. Hope I'm doing this right!

post #40048 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernstyle View Post

I'll leave this here for everyone to hate on, I'm off for Holiday festivities:

ties too long, and i dont understand the no socks with a winter coat.....goes together about as well as oil and water.
post #40049 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

ties too long, and i dont understand the no socks with a winter coat.....goes together about as well as oil and water.

I'm sure he likes it, and, as you know, that's all that matters.
post #40050 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

I'm sure he likes it, and, as you know, that's all that matters.
this is true to a point, but are we here to get feedback on how to improve or just jerk each other off? If we're just posting fit pics for the hell of it, may as well turn this place into tumblr.


.....so no, whether he likes it or not isnt all that matters wink.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III