Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/31/12 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:57pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2664
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I get what look you're going for here (and there are some great pieces, especially the shoes) but I think the tie's colours are a little too bright/vivid somehow. I think it's the limey green and fuschia accents. If they were each a bit darker, everything else would go better together I think. Minus that tie, the rest of this outfit is great.
They do look like really fun fabrics. One day, maybe...
Next up, they need to develop something that causing the bands of light to strobe. Maybe weave some kind of fiber optic in, instead of reflective material. Strobing lights would be awesome.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm normally a big fan of your outfits, but the bowtie seems too strong a contrast here. Everything else is nice though, and I like the boutonniere.
Smiling through the rain...
... I think it must be official red trouser day or something. Either that, or a bunch of us all felt like wearing them today in an effort to brighten up the gloomy weather. I was walking around town briefly at lunchtime, and noticed at least four other pairs.
One of the UK's more innovative fabric designers. This particular fabric they call 'lumatwill' and has reflective threads woven in - it was originally designed for cyclists. I have a rather awesome 3-piece in one of their non-reflective fabrics.
One of the UK's more innovative fabric designers. This particular fabric has reflective threads woven in - it was originally designed for cyclists. I have a rather awesome 3-piece in one of their non-reflective fabrics.
I dig some of the stuff on their site; that reflective weave is "interesting". You've got some balls no doubt, lol.
Simple, but I like it. The shoes IMO look great. I've seen quite a few shoes like this around here, but I've wasn't sure how they would look. Thanks for sharing, now I realize they look fantastic, I need one of those!
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 12 seconds ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 21 seconds ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 54 seconds ago
- › Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 2 minutes ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA - Japanese Denim & More (Flat Head, Iron Heart,... 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin. Carmina 2nd brand? 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › To Boot New York Men's Sawyer Boot,Parma Doc Teak 432,9.5 M US by baronbvp
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear) by alyssaw