Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2650post #39736 of 7871911/16/12 at 9:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #39737 of 7871911/16/12 at 9:06ampost #39738 of 7871911/16/12 at 9:45ampost #39739 of 7871911/16/12 at 10:06ampost #39740 of 7871911/16/12 at 10:37amQuote:
I like the shoes. Light brown with blue combination is so Italian!post #39741 of 7871911/16/12 at 1:04pmpost #39742 of 7871911/16/12 at 1:24pmBarney's Dress Shirt
Ralph Lauren Pants
Posture is really strange here, I don't like this pic at all, but it shows overall composition. This is one of my more billowy shirts, but I dig the color/pattern/collar on it. Tie knot looks fairly insubstantial with in unfortunately.
Rambo, what's on our events calendar today?post #39743 of 7871911/16/12 at 1:36pmpost #39744 of 7871911/16/12 at 5:01pmpost #39745 of 7871911/16/12 at 6:48pmpost #39746 of 7871911/16/12 at 7:07pmpost #39747 of 7871911/16/12 at 9:25pmpost #39748 of 7871911/16/12 at 9:38pmpost #39749 of 7871911/16/12 at 10:27pmpost #39750 of 7871911/17/12 at 2:42amQuote:
Of course you're not feeling the tie. First of all, it's a picture. Second, it would be weird if you reached out and started feeling my tie.
Also, not vernon, vernal, as in springtime.Quote:Originally Posted by SuperfluousQuote:Originally Posted by southernstyle
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Almost weekend, tuck your tie.
Where are you?
It looks to me like he's at the store where he works.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1178 Active Users (232 Members and 946 Guests)
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 5 minutes ago
- › Help! Tom Ford Tuxedo lapel asymmetrical! Can it be fixed? 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 8 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...