Spoo, what do you think of Aventus? I've been looking into a new scent, body wash, deodorant, etc lately.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2643post #39631 of 7871911/14/12 at 5:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #39632 of 7871911/14/12 at 5:14pmpost #39633 of 7871911/14/12 at 5:22pmQuote:
Absolutely love it. Im a Creed whore though.
Jeez guys, I think theyre RL. Labels were off when they came to me.post #39634 of 7871911/14/12 at 5:26pmpost #39635 of 7871911/14/12 at 5:48pmpost #39636 of 7871911/14/12 at 5:50pmpost #39637 of 7871911/14/12 at 5:51pmpost #39638 of 7871911/14/12 at 5:52pmQuote:
I say Spoo looks good in roped shoulders like this, especially in comparison to most. Look at how he pulls off Tom Ford, for instance.post #39639 of 7871911/14/12 at 6:05pmpost #39640 of 7871911/14/12 at 6:23pmpost #39641 of 7871911/14/12 at 6:26pmQuote:
Spoo... not to dick ride but since I have been on here a year you have been an inspiration friend! Everything is always perfect, even when you take risks in terms of patterns..so please keep 'em coming. When you say 40 do you mean like maybe 20 suits and 20 SC's? That is an extensive wardrobe! Wish I had that Luxury but my wife's side of the walk in closet takes all the space! hehepost #39642 of 7871911/14/12 at 6:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by chocsosa
Spoo... not to dick ride but since I have been on here a year you have been an inspiration friend! Everything is always perfect, even when you take risks in terms of patterns..so please keep 'em coming. When you say 40 do you mean like maybe 20 suits and 20 SC's? That is an extensive wardrobe! Wish I had that Luxury but my wife's side of the walk in closet takes all the space! hehe
Once your clothes starts touching hers, it's a good time to tell her you need your own closet.post #39643 of 7871911/14/12 at 6:42pmQuote:
we talked about it Plei.. she complains that she needs more space because even though her space is more than mine she feels that a guy should not have as much as I have.. I'm no where near Spoo, but between suits, SC's my overcoats, leather jackets, not to talk about other jackets. Therefore I took away some of the space she planned on when we bought our home after we got married..so the next house we buy we are talking about doubling the walk-in closet space..we shall see! lolpost #39644 of 7871911/14/12 at 7:15pmpost #39645 of 7871911/14/12 at 7:28pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › The Official Hair Thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent FW 13 Skinny Leather pants 3 minutes ago
- › Denims 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 14 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 31 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 33 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 34 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 36 minutes ago
- › WTB: Sage de Cret Patchwork Jacquard Coat 41 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.