or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2643  

post #39631 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

Nah. I just pulled the tie up. It's not a V-neck so it covers most of the knot and I did not have a ton of time to futz with getting lots of pictures.

Ah, gotcha. In that case, carry on then smile.gif
post #39632 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

02F98472-7977-4DE7-A643-AADC3615C24C-134-00000002B92ECE07.jpg
451FA3E8-53DE-480B-BA98-0D45F7BA626E-134-00000002A9EA75CD.jpg
BD2530D3-B411-415F-9B34-85D8EEDBD0FB-134-00000002B13AADE0.jpg
Zegna 100% cashmere plaid SC in Milano fit
Borrelli shirt
Ralph Lauren Purple Label unlined grenadine stripe tie
Bergdorf Goodman double sided PS
Creed Aventus
Trafalgar pebble grain belt in anthracite
John Lobb William II boot

Spoo, what do you think of Aventus?  I've been looking into a new scent, body wash, deodorant, etc lately.

post #39633 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

this. DEETS NAOW SPOO-BITCH!

+1 deets on those pents!
post #39634 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhors2 View Post

Spoo, what do you think of Aventus?  I've been looking into a new scent, body wash, deodorant, etc lately.

Absolutely love it. Im a Creed whore though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yywwyy View Post

+1 deets on those pents!

Jeez guys, I think theyre RL. Labels were off when they came to me.
post #39635 of 78722
Spoo - I suspect I might like that outfit from far away, but up close it looks a little bit of a mess. Those shoulders are way too roped for you. The bottom half is rather sharp looking though.
post #39636 of 78722
Spoo — How many suits & sport coats do you own? Not sure if you ever posted a closet pic, but I'm sure it'll be really something
post #39637 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by plei89 View Post

Spoo — How many suits & sport coats do you own? Not sure if you ever posted a closet pic, but I'm sure it'll be really something

I have never posted a closet pic, no. Probably not as many as you would think - maybe 40?
post #39638 of 78722
IMG_7742.jpg
IMG_7746.jpg
IMG_7736.jpg
IMG_7738.jpg
IMG_7740.jpg
post #39639 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Spoo - I suspect I might like that outfit from far away, but up close it looks a little bit of a mess. Those shoulders are way too roped for you. The bottom half is rather sharp looking though.

I say Spoo looks good in roped shoulders like this, especially in comparison to most. Look at how he pulls off Tom Ford, for instance.
post #39640 of 78722
NYR, nice suit+shirt+tie combo. Boots look nice too.
post #39641 of 78722
Rob, dat suit. inlove.gif
post #39642 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


I have never posted a closet pic, no. Probably not as many as you would think - maybe 40?


Spoo... not to dick ride but since I have been on here a year you have been an inspiration friend! Everything is always perfect, even when you take risks in terms of patterns..so please keep 'em coming. When you say 40 do you mean like maybe 20 suits and 20 SC's? That is an extensive wardrobe! Wish I had that Luxury but my wife's side of the walk in closet takes all the space! hehe

post #39643 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocsosa View Post


Spoo... not to dick ride but since I have been on here a year you have been an inspiration friend! Everything is always perfect, even when you take risks in terms of patterns..so please keep 'em coming. When you say 40 do you mean like maybe 20 suits and 20 SC's? That is an extensive wardrobe! Wish I had that Luxury but my wife's side of the walk in closet takes all the space! hehe

Once your clothes starts touching hers, it's a good time to tell her you need your own closet. nod[1].gif
post #39644 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by plei89 View Post


Once your clothes starts touching hers, it's a good time to tell her you need your own closet. nod[1].gif


we talked about it Plei.. she complains that she needs more space because even though her space is more than mine she feels that a guy should not have as much as I have.. I'm no where near Spoo, but between suits, SC's my overcoats, leather jackets, not to talk about other jackets. Therefore I took away some of the space she planned on when we bought our home after we got married..so the next house we buy we are talking about doubling the walk-in closet space..we shall see! lol

post #39645 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaplan View Post

NYR, nice suit+shirt+tie combo. Boots look nice too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Rob, dat suit. inlove.gif

+1. best outfit from you in a while
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III