Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2632post #39466 of 7872111/12/12 at 3:00pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #39467 of 7872111/12/12 at 3:41pmpost #39468 of 7872111/12/12 at 3:54pm
Nice! I like the use of the red and orange tones here, in contrast with the navy blazer and tied together with the tone of the shoes. Shoes and tie look soo good here.
Not usually a fan of peak lapels on a two-button like this, but you rock it like few can (Spoo also being one of those...). Jacket styling looks great on you, and good job overall. Nice fit!
Great fit on this jacket! A little tricky with the patterns and textures, but I think it works. As has been said, nice color combo, too.
Really loving this combination for some reason. The tie seems like it shouldn't work, but it really does; probably matching the light blues in the jacket check. A nice balance of bold and subtle.Quote:Originally Posted by Pingson
Just a close-up picture today..
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Suite: Austin Reed
Tie: Holiday & Brown
Shirt: Charles Tyrwhittpost #39469 of 7872111/12/12 at 4:10pmpost #39470 of 7872111/12/12 at 4:12pmpost #39471 of 7872111/12/12 at 4:15pm
Thanks for this.. I just bought a pretty much the same as this and was thinking what to pair it with.. (Still wondering on which trousers to wear though...)Quote:Originally Posted by niidawg3Been a while ...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #39472 of 7872111/12/12 at 4:23pmpost #39473 of 7872111/12/12 at 4:34pmpost #39474 of 7872111/12/12 at 6:11pmQuote:
I just went back and added deets to the OP. I'll copy them here, too, to save you the hassle of scrolling back.
BB Regent suit
Kent Wang PS
Calvin Klein socks
C&J Hallamspost #39475 of 7872111/12/12 at 7:05pmpost #39476 of 7872111/12/12 at 7:19pmpost #39477 of 7872111/12/12 at 7:31pmpost #39478 of 7872111/12/12 at 7:33pmpost #39479 of 7872111/12/12 at 7:41pmpost #39480 of 7872111/12/12 at 7:57pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 2 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Indy Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 9 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...