Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2630post #39436 of 7872311/12/12 at 9:43am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #39437 of 7872311/12/12 at 9:50ampost #39438 of 7872311/12/12 at 10:02am
THE STITCH IN MOTION
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_Horse_in_Motion.jpgpost #39439 of 7872311/12/12 at 10:19ampost #39440 of 7872311/12/12 at 10:38amQuote:Originally Posted by jrd617
THE STITCH IN MOTION
HOLY CRAP YOU MADE MY DAY
hahahahahahahha that is awesome.post #39441 of 7872311/12/12 at 10:41amQuote:clarinetplayer
"What must the neighbors think? Wow, those socks are LOUD. You are a brave man to wear these."
brave, yes, that is a nice way to put it.Quote:SeaJen
"Looks more like joo jitsu Deets on the watch, I cant make it out."
lawlz, its a JLC reverso. squadra hometime model.post #39442 of 7872311/12/12 at 10:57ampost #39443 of 7872311/12/12 at 11:01ampost #39444 of 7872311/12/12 at 11:06ampost #39445 of 7872311/12/12 at 11:10ampost #39446 of 7872311/12/12 at 11:11ampost #39447 of 7872311/12/12 at 11:12ampost #39448 of 7872311/12/12 at 11:12amQuote:Originally Posted by DerekSQuote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
details on the umbrella?
Gloriously tacky navy Versace, complete with the brand name written in a small font all over the canopy. I love it, precisely because it's so deliciously OTT. :D
Zegna, cashmere, from their much-maligned Gritti line (although for some reason, it has Z Zegna written on the side of the buttons; don't ask me why). I think it's pretty cool regardless of its diffusion line status and feels great.Quote:
Mary Poppins is actually one of my favourite movies. You just know she has a really naughty side...post #39449 of 7872311/12/12 at 11:28amQuote:Originally Posted by Claghorn
I'm not even remotely serious.
Sadly, I have this problem in real life. I deadpan everything (I grew up inspired by Daria), and often times it goes way over people's head. The worst part is, thinking back on it, I am always a little tickled by the fact that they thought I was serious. For some reason, I sometimes find it funnier when I'm the only one in on a joke; probably makes me some sort of jerk ^_^.
I can assure you that you are not the only person around this forum with this problem stemming from that source.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 seconds ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 18 seconds ago
- › TV>>>Ajax vs Paris Saint Germain Live stream UEFA Champions League... 53 seconds ago
- › Where do you shop online for clothes? 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › TV>>>AS Roma vs CSKA Moscow Live stream UEFA Champions League 2014 1 minute ago
- › TV>>>Bayern Munich vs Manchester City Live stream UEFA Champions... 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › TV>>>Nottm Forest vs Fulham Live stream Sky Bet Championship 2014 4 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Styleforum Meetup – Host Khaki’s of... 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)