Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:35 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2630post #39436 of 7872111/12/12 at 9:50am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #39437 of 7872111/12/12 at 10:02am
THE STITCH IN MOTION
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_Horse_in_Motion.jpgpost #39438 of 7872111/12/12 at 10:19ampost #39439 of 7872111/12/12 at 10:38amQuote:Originally Posted by jrd617
THE STITCH IN MOTION
HOLY CRAP YOU MADE MY DAY
hahahahahahahha that is awesome.post #39440 of 7872111/12/12 at 10:41amQuote:clarinetplayer
"What must the neighbors think? Wow, those socks are LOUD. You are a brave man to wear these."
brave, yes, that is a nice way to put it.Quote:SeaJen
"Looks more like joo jitsu Deets on the watch, I cant make it out."
lawlz, its a JLC reverso. squadra hometime model.post #39441 of 7872111/12/12 at 10:57ampost #39442 of 7872111/12/12 at 11:01ampost #39443 of 7872111/12/12 at 11:06ampost #39444 of 7872111/12/12 at 11:10ampost #39445 of 7872111/12/12 at 11:11ampost #39446 of 7872111/12/12 at 11:12ampost #39447 of 7872111/12/12 at 11:12amQuote:Originally Posted by DerekSQuote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
details on the umbrella?
Gloriously tacky navy Versace, complete with the brand name written in a small font all over the canopy. I love it, precisely because it's so deliciously OTT. :D
Zegna, cashmere, from their much-maligned Gritti line (although for some reason, it has Z Zegna written on the side of the buttons; don't ask me why). I think it's pretty cool regardless of its diffusion line status and feels great.Quote:
Mary Poppins is actually one of my favourite movies. You just know she has a really naughty side...post #39448 of 7872111/12/12 at 11:28amQuote:Originally Posted by Claghorn
I'm not even remotely serious.
Sadly, I have this problem in real life. I deadpan everything (I grew up inspired by Daria), and often times it goes way over people's head. The worst part is, thinking back on it, I am always a little tickled by the fact that they thought I was serious. For some reason, I sometimes find it funnier when I'm the only one in on a joke; probably makes me some sort of jerk ^_^.
I can assure you that you are not the only person around this forum with this problem stemming from that source.post #39449 of 7872111/12/12 at 11:40ampost #39450 of 7872111/12/12 at 12:07pm
It's Ralph Lauren Black label.
The trouble with posting nearly every day is that you quickly see that my wardrobe is pretty limited, actually. It's lean and mean, and I make it work for me. But it could definitely stand to gain a few more sport coats. Heck, I only have one suit that really fits me, ha!
Anyway, layers for a rainy day in southern Ohio. Navy sweater. Anemic-collar J.Crew light blue shirt w/ white collar. Alden boots. Ash gray cords.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Tom Ford 50ml DECANTS $130 - Tobacco Vanille, Tuscan Leather, Plum... 15 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Converse All Star Chuck '70 Low in Parchment - Size 9 2 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Quality cotton trousers under $200? 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan