Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2630
Styleforum Top Picks
THE STITCH IN MOTION
HOLY CRAP YOU MADE MY DAY
hahahahahahahha that is awesome.
"What must the neighbors think? Wow, those socks are LOUD. You are a brave man to wear these."
brave, yes, that is a nice way to put it.
"Looks more like joo jitsu Deets on the watch, I cant make it out."
lawlz, its a JLC reverso. squadra hometime model.
details on the umbrella?
Gloriously tacky navy Versace, complete with the brand name written in a small font all over the canopy. I love it, precisely because it's so deliciously OTT. :D
Zegna, cashmere, from their much-maligned Gritti line (although for some reason, it has Z Zegna written on the side of the buttons; don't ask me why). I think it's pretty cool regardless of its diffusion line status and feels great.
Mary Poppins is actually one of my favourite movies. You just know she has a really naughty side...
I'm not even remotely serious.
Sadly, I have this problem in real life. I deadpan everything (I grew up inspired by Daria), and often times it goes way over people's head. The worst part is, thinking back on it, I am always a little tickled by the fact that they thought I was serious. For some reason, I sometimes find it funnier when I'm the only one in on a joke; probably makes me some sort of jerk ^_^.
I can assure you that you are not the only person around this forum with this problem stemming from that source.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 24 seconds ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 40 seconds ago
- › Random Food Questions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Let's talk about sushi... 1 minute ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw