or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2604  

post #39046 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

 

 

 

 

why thank you for all the kind words.

 

the majority appears to favour black. let's all hope this also directly translates to the election results in a couple hours...  peepwall[1].gif

post #39047 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD TIE


LOL. As like as two peas.
post #39048 of 78724
ridgeway - personally, i dont like the tie. but please dont take the mob too seriously.
post #39049 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

 

 

why thank you for all the kind words.

 

the majority appears to favour black. let's all hope this also directly translates to the election results in a couple hours...  peepwall%5B1%5D.gif

I think the black shoes would be the more correct ones to wear with this outfit, but damn I like the look of the other  ................  (fill in colour) shoes a lot. moar spunky IMO... you know.. young mans stuff.. stylish and rebellious. Nice one Clapyfing02[1].gif

post #39050 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

..

Is this a suit that you had made while you were in China? It looks great.
Edited by clarinetplayer - 11/6/12 at 7:20pm
post #39051 of 78724



Isaia for SFA
Borrelli
Vanda unlined grenadine garza fina 7 fold
Drakes unicorn wool silk PS
Ray Ban new Wayfarers
Trafalgar
J. Crizzle
Pantherella
DC Lewis one offs in shell cordovan
post #39052 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorSFreturn View Post

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1700

OMG!!!

You'll ruin da shoooz...  bounce2.gif

post #39053 of 78724

Broke out the three piece today.. got a bit chilly.. so decided to utilize the three piece for a couple of big client meetings today

700

700

Heading out to a couple bars not far from the office to watch the election so I decided to ditch the tie..

700

700

Suit: Three piece Zegna made to measure (Slim Roma fit)

Tie:  Calvin Klein

Shirt: Thomas Pink

Shoes: Cordwainer


Edited by chocsosa - 11/7/12 at 12:53am
post #39054 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocsosa View Post

Broke out the three piece today.. got a bit chilly.. so decided to utilize the three piece for a couple of big client meetings today


Heading out to a couple bars not far from the office to watch the election so I decided to ditch the tie..


Suit: Three piece Zegna (Slim Roma fit)
Tie:  Calvin Klein
Shirt: Thomas Pink
Shoes: Cordwainer

Great fit
post #39055 of 78724
spoo, wonderful, and you have just given me an idea for a fit i may try later.
post #39056 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhunter View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorSFreturn View Post

OMG!!!
You'll ruin da shoooz...  bounce2.gif

Yes, because shoes weren't designed to withstand getting wet...
post #39057 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by kulata View Post

Great fit
+1, very impressive
post #39058 of 78724
Quote:
SpooPoker
"do this more."

Can't promise that! Everyone else in my group was out of the office today, so I was able to employ an angle not usually available to me.
post #39059 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Can't promise that! Everyone else in my group was out of the office today, so I was able to employ an angle not usually available to me.

Just explain to them that you're doing your WAYWRN pics and SPOOPOKER told you to... duh.
post #39060 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by inlandisland View Post

Just explain to them that you're doing your WAYWRN pics and SPOOPOKER told you to... duh.

That a social sin on par with having an AOL account.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III