would look much better with a blue shirt.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:22 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Last edited: 9/1/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong KongLast edited: 10/1/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2603post #39031 of 7872111/6/12 at 12:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #39032 of 7872111/6/12 at 12:56pmpost #39033 of 7872111/6/12 at 1:35pmQuote:
Okay, the tie: I don't care if it's Kiton, kill it now before it breeds. The jacket is forgettable. The pants are too dark with this combination, I would recommend a mid-grey. The shirt sleeves are too long. Shoes are okay in themselves. It's all a bit of a mess. Sorry.post #39034 of 7872111/6/12 at 1:36pmpost #39035 of 7872111/6/12 at 1:44pmpost #39036 of 7872111/6/12 at 1:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Not gonna lie, had to double take to make sure you didn't have a swastika on your cuff.post #39037 of 7872111/6/12 at 1:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by unbelragazzoQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Not gonna lie, had to double take to make sure you didn't have a swastika on your cuff.
That would definitely be a party foul.post #39038 of 7872111/6/12 at 1:57pmpost #39039 of 7872111/6/12 at 1:57pmpost #39040 of 7872111/6/12 at 1:58pmpost #39041 of 7872111/6/12 at 2:00pmpost #39042 of 7872111/6/12 at 2:09pmSee what you mean about the cinch. The thickness off the silk on this one prevents a Spoo style dimple chasm. Was probably cinched a bit more when I left the house but in general I like a looser tied FIH and the dimple probably reflects that.post #39043 of 7872111/6/12 at 2:15pmpost #39044 of 7872111/6/12 at 2:16pmpost #39045 of 7872111/6/12 at 2:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by clapeyron
"Great! Shoes - very great!"
"black ... but you look great regardless"
"Black. Very nice nonetheless."
"i'd have gone 4 black. But I almost always go 4 black with navy suits, anyway. Overall still great!"
"Shoes, fine. PS, not so much."
"Definitely like the cordo, but both sould work IMO"
"Very smart and sleek. I'd vote for the black."
"Very very nice either way, but to me it calls for black shoes."
why thank you for all the kind words.
the majority appears to favour black. let's all hope this also directly translates to the election results in a couple hours...
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 seconds ago
- › Mr B's Blake boots vs Grenson Sharp/Fred 47 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Truman Boots 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth