all that rain on the SC and shoes, makes me has a sad.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2603post #39031 of 7871711/6/12 at 12:56pmpost #39032 of 7871711/6/12 at 1:35pmQuote:
Okay, the tie: I don't care if it's Kiton, kill it now before it breeds. The jacket is forgettable. The pants are too dark with this combination, I would recommend a mid-grey. The shirt sleeves are too long. Shoes are okay in themselves. It's all a bit of a mess. Sorry.post #39033 of 7871711/6/12 at 1:36pmpost #39034 of 7871711/6/12 at 1:44pmpost #39035 of 7871711/6/12 at 1:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Not gonna lie, had to double take to make sure you didn't have a swastika on your cuff.post #39036 of 7871711/6/12 at 1:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by unbelragazzoQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Not gonna lie, had to double take to make sure you didn't have a swastika on your cuff.
That would definitely be a party foul.post #39037 of 7871711/6/12 at 1:57pmpost #39038 of 7871711/6/12 at 1:57pmpost #39039 of 7871711/6/12 at 1:58pmpost #39040 of 7871711/6/12 at 2:00pmpost #39041 of 7871711/6/12 at 2:09pmSee what you mean about the cinch. The thickness off the silk on this one prevents a Spoo style dimple chasm. Was probably cinched a bit more when I left the house but in general I like a looser tied FIH and the dimple probably reflects that.post #39042 of 7871711/6/12 at 2:15pmpost #39043 of 7871711/6/12 at 2:16pmpost #39044 of 7871711/6/12 at 2:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by clapeyron
"Great! Shoes - very great!"
"black ... but you look great regardless"
"Black. Very nice nonetheless."
"i'd have gone 4 black. But I almost always go 4 black with navy suits, anyway. Overall still great!"
"Shoes, fine. PS, not so much."
"Definitely like the cordo, but both sould work IMO"
"Very smart and sleek. I'd vote for the black."
"Very very nice either way, but to me it calls for black shoes."
why thank you for all the kind words.
the majority appears to favour black. let's all hope this also directly translates to the election results in a couple hours...post #39045 of 7871711/6/12 at 2:53pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 6 minutes ago
- › Shoe Antiquing 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 15 minutes ago
- › Brexit 16 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 16 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 21 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 25 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding