would look much better with a blue shirt.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:48 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2603post #39031 of 7872111/6/12 at 12:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #39032 of 7872111/6/12 at 12:56pmpost #39033 of 7872111/6/12 at 1:35pmQuote:
Okay, the tie: I don't care if it's Kiton, kill it now before it breeds. The jacket is forgettable. The pants are too dark with this combination, I would recommend a mid-grey. The shirt sleeves are too long. Shoes are okay in themselves. It's all a bit of a mess. Sorry.post #39034 of 7872111/6/12 at 1:36pmpost #39035 of 7872111/6/12 at 1:44pmpost #39036 of 7872111/6/12 at 1:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Not gonna lie, had to double take to make sure you didn't have a swastika on your cuff.post #39037 of 7872111/6/12 at 1:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by unbelragazzoQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Not gonna lie, had to double take to make sure you didn't have a swastika on your cuff.
That would definitely be a party foul.post #39038 of 7872111/6/12 at 1:57pmpost #39039 of 7872111/6/12 at 1:57pmpost #39040 of 7872111/6/12 at 1:58pmpost #39041 of 7872111/6/12 at 2:00pmpost #39042 of 7872111/6/12 at 2:09pmSee what you mean about the cinch. The thickness off the silk on this one prevents a Spoo style dimple chasm. Was probably cinched a bit more when I left the house but in general I like a looser tied FIH and the dimple probably reflects that.post #39043 of 7872111/6/12 at 2:15pmpost #39044 of 7872111/6/12 at 2:16pmpost #39045 of 7872111/6/12 at 2:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by clapeyron
"Great! Shoes - very great!"
"black ... but you look great regardless"
"Black. Very nice nonetheless."
"i'd have gone 4 black. But I almost always go 4 black with navy suits, anyway. Overall still great!"
"Shoes, fine. PS, not so much."
"Definitely like the cordo, but both sould work IMO"
"Very smart and sleek. I'd vote for the black."
"Very very nice either way, but to me it calls for black shoes."
why thank you for all the kind words.
the majority appears to favour black. let's all hope this also directly translates to the election results in a couple hours...
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Eidos Napoli 15 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 27 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 53 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 2 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 2 minutes ago
- › BNIB Swims Galoshes OVERSHOES size XL Orange 3 minutes ago
- › Hober, Brioni, Charvet ties 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...