plz no comments on the disgraceful state fo my front lawn. hope to fix that come spring. thnx.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2597
Styleforum Top Picks
I will prefer a more causal usage of the tweed suit e.g. Turtle neck
This is very good, everything works really well even without a pocket square
i would appreciate it, if you would keep my profession private.
thanks, i pretty much never wear one. not my steez. SUCK IT DEREKS!
"y u no like cuffs on pents? Looking good anyways!"
i like cuffs just fine, but at present, i dont cuff my flat front pants, only pleated pants. i just got a new pair today, and am considering giving it a try. very hesitant though. its like breaking years of custom for me.
It's a combination of length, button stance, and pant rise. Generally, you probably want to get the pants to hit close to the buttoning point so there's no space between. However, there's almost a foot of space here.
I used to have my dress pants hemmed without cuffs, but once I tried it I can't look back, pleated or not. Specially grey flannels...
other one was ok, this is AWSOME! well done.
"Lookin good, stitchy. A straight-on, chest-level shot would show off your sveltitude better."
thanks! but i dont think i have any, sveltitude.
Am I the only person who really likes the touches that are a bit on the insane side? I adore the mad pocket squares and ties- I think that unless you're conducting some really serious business, at least one part of your wardrobe should be nuts. Something wildly colorful and interesting, to keep yourself from just blending in.
I'm sure that more people - in general and on here - agree with you than agree with me on this but...
I really hate don't like seeing fits that have some deliberatey quirky detail. It's strikes me as something between pretentios and silly and always looks like an after thought.
Subtlety, in addition to being graceful in and of itself, is more admirable because it's a lot more rare. I don't know why that is. If you aim for foppish and miss, you wind up somewhere around ridiculous. On the other hand, if you're trying for a tasteful subtlty and don't quite reach the mark, you're no worse off than boring.
Part of it is that you can walk out the door now and come back three hours later with a lime green tweed SC, a plaid tie and purple trousers. Whereas it takes lot of time and hassle to get a perfectly fitting navy suit in a shape and style that flatters your physique and makes sense in the context of your daily life.
'But Agnelli wore his watch on the outside of his shirt cuff!!!' Yea but he was busy running a ffith of Italy's GDP and only wore blue and grey. He earned a few quirks.
A few days ago I posted a shot of this Attolini jacket with some gray flannel trousers that I said I thought was a fail because of the low contrast between jacket and trousers. I think this works better
What did you decide to go with for that wedding last week? It's like our Sartorial Soap Opera...
Off for the day due to the fact that the wife and I are going daycare hunting and also visiting a couple of pediatric doctors for our baby on the way..wanted to keep it casual but project a professional image..
Jacket: Kroon (Brushed Cotton)
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind..(the straight fit)
Shoes: A.E (Pomona fit)
P.S: Not too sure..bought it a long time ago..
Watch: Vintage Swiss Army watch that my dad gave to me
Edited by chocsosa - 11/5/12 at 2:35pm
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Things you just don't get 33 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 41 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition 1 minute ago
- › Elite Suits - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Julius 05AW Destroyed Goat Leather Jacket 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 3 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw